‘Tis the season for holiday baking! Get inspired by these 25 Cookies for Christmas that are sure to be a hit with all your friends and family!
I love holiday baking season! I spend hours and hours baking Christmas cookies with my boys for us to enjoy or share with friends and family. It’s great bonding time for us too. They always love helping me out in the kitchen. Today I’m sharing with you 25 Cookies for Christmas to fill your cookie jars and get you lots of ooh’s and aah’s at the cookie exchange.
25 COOKIES FOR CHRISTMAS
Like these recipes? Pin them to your CHRISTMAS pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Real Housemoms TV
Super seasonal Christmas cookies are a family favorite around this time of year! Very few people can resist peppermint at Christmas so why make them! I love the way chocolate and peppermint compliment each other and create some of my favorite cookies. We got a mix of chewy and crispy here to make your cookie tray the best!
- No Bake Santa Cookies – These easy cookies are a favorite with kids and adults alike!
- Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies – Crazy easy to make and so fun!
- Chocolate Crinkle Peppermint Blossoms – A Christmas spin on everyone’s favorite peanut butter blossom!
- Holiday Chocolate Dipped Shortbread – I love dipped cookies! They always look so pretty.
- Peppermint Patty Stuffed Chocolate Crinkles – Who doesn’t love a surprise inside cookie?!
Just because they’re not loaded with green and red sprinkles, doesn’t mean these classic cookies don’t belong on your Christmas cookie plate! Rock the cookie exchange with some amazing cookie flavors! Don’t shy away from lemon and lime cookies at Christmas! They help to brighten up the flavors on your cookie tray!
- Molasses Sugar Cookies – Part ginger snap, part sugar cookie, totally delicious!!
- Lime Sugar Cookies – I love the tangy lime flavor of these cookies! It reminds me of the beach when I’m stuck in the snow!
- Lemon Sugar Cookies – A bright burst of citrus is a great way to cut through all those rich cookie flavors!
- Peanut Butter Chai Cookies – Rich peanut butter and spicy chai and a fab combination for fall and winter!
- Apple Cider Cookies with Caramel Filling – Your house is going to smell AMAZING! The caramel filling is pretty awesome too.
Subtly seasonal Christmas cookies invoke coffee, nuts, and seasonal berry flavors! Some of my favorite Christmas cookies involve dried berries and nuts! Crispy or chewy they always please. Plus, I can rationalize eating them for breakfast easier when there are berries in them!
- Double Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies – Chocolate cherries are a must have at Christmas time, and now they come in cookie form!
- White Chocolate Cherry Pudding Cookies – So easy to make and crazy good!! You won’t just want them at Christmas time.
- Sugar-Free Caramel Coffee Cheesecake Pudding Cookies – Rich, decadent, and SO good with a cup of coffee after dinner!
- Pistachio Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies – A cookie exchange classic everyone loves!
- Pistachio Chip Cookies – These bite-sized cookies always go fast! Be sure to make a double batch!!
These aren’t your standard Christmas cookie, but they taste amazing and are a fabulous addition to any cookie plate! How could you go wrong with any of these cookies at Christmas? Red velvet, chocolate, snowballs, and brown sugar make up some of my favorite treats this time of year and they’re so simple to make!
- Easy Red Velvet Cookies – These cake mix cookies are a breeze to make. Top ’em with melted white chocolate and sprinkles for extra Christmas flare!
- Chocolate Snowballs – Everyone’s favorite Christmas cookies with chocolate chips! Sooo good!
- Brown Sugar Cookie Bars – Chewy and crazy good!!
- Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons – Coconut macaroons are a must have for your Christmas cookie plate!
- Nutty Triple Chocolate Cookies – Nut lovers will swoon for these yummy chocolate cookies!
These stuffed and studded Christmas cookies have a little surprise in every bite! With these cookies, you don’t have to wait to open your package. You can get the best presents right in your cookie! Make sure that you make a double batch of these because they’ll go fast!
- Spiced Oatmeal Raisin Cookies – I can never get enough of oatmeal cookies and these ones are pretty darn tasty!
- Rolo Filled Snickerdoodles – Chocolate and caramel are the best things to find inside your snickerdoodle!
- Glazed Apple Cookies –
- Cinnamon Spritz Sandwich Cookies – Crispy spritz cookies with meringue filling and sprinkled with powdered sugar are a Christmas favorite!
- Cinnamon & Toffee Oatmeal Chews – Chewy and oh so tasty! I love the pops of toffee all through out this cookie!
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE THESE COOKIE RECIPES
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!