Pistachio Chip Cookies are a wonderful treat for the holidays. The hint of green adds a little festive flare to these soft and moist cookies and they taste amazing! I started to make them when I realized I was out of eggs. Ugh! I went across the street to borrow an egg and told them I would repay them with the cookies I was making. I often take them yummy baked goods, so they were happy to make the trade! I probably owe them a dozen eggs by now, but every time I want to repay them, they just bought several dozen at Costco. At least they get a knock knock on their door a short while later with a plate full of treats!!! I love having these neighbors as our great friends!
recipe from Taste of Home
- In a bowl, combine the flour, pudding mix, and baking powder
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy
- Beat in egg and vanilla
- Gradually add the flour mixture to creamed mixture and mix well
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle
- Roll dough into 1-in. balls
- Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets and flatten slightly with the bottom of a glass
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned
- Remove to wire racks
- Yield: about 6 dozen
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!