Pistachio Chip Cookies are a wonderful treat for the holidays. The hint of green adds a little festive flare to these soft and moist cookies and they taste amazing! I started to make them when I realized I was out of eggs. Ugh! I went across the street to borrow an egg and told them I would repay them with the cookies I was making. I often take them yummy baked goods, so they were happy to make the trade! I probably owe them a dozen eggs by now, but every time I want to repay them, they just bought several dozen at Costco. At least they get a knock knock on their door a short while later with a plate full of treats!!! I love having these neighbors as our great friends!
recipe from Taste of Home
- In a bowl, combine the flour, pudding mix, and baking powder
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy
- Beat in egg and vanilla
- Gradually add the flour mixture to creamed mixture and mix well
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle
- Roll dough into 1-in. balls
- Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets and flatten slightly with the bottom of a glass
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned
- Remove to wire racks
- Yield: about 6 dozen
Real Housemoms TV
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!