It’s fall!!!! One thing I’m so excited for is fall now that we’re in Oregon! Fall has always been a favorite of mine with all the crisp, cool air, beautiful colors and amazing recipes that just scream Fall. In my family we love to eat this pork loin with a side of baked apples. I’ll share my apple recipe with you soon too. This whole meal is VERY easy to make. The pork does have to cook for a little bit but you really just rub on the seasoning and roast. I consider it one of my go to easy meals in the fall and winter because of that. Plus, while it cooks your house smells AMAZING!!!
What’s your family’s favorite fall meal?
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- rub pork with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powders on all sides
- place in roasting pan fat side up
- cook at 400 degrees for 10 min.
- lower heat to 350 degrees and cook for 20 per pound until internal temp reads 145 degrees
- remove and put a piece of foil loosely on top and let meat rest for 10 min before slicing to serve
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!