Juggling the kids, school, and dinner can be a challenge. These 50 Easy Back to School Crock Pot Dinners will make it SO simple to get a meal everyone loves on the table!
During the week I love easy crock pot dinners. I want something I can set and forget and then go on about my day. These 50 Back to School Crock Pot Dinners have enough recipes to cover you for also TWO months! Take the guess out of dinner and rotate through the five main ingredients from each group below. There’s a best crock pot dinner option for every night of the week!
50 EASY BACK TO SCHOOL CROCK POT DINNERS
Love it? Pin it to your SLOW COOKER board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes
I’m always looking for new ways to serve up chicken! These crockpot chicken dinners are a lifesaver during the week!
- Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice – I can’t begin to count how many times I’ve made this recipe. It’s the BEST!
- Super Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos – This is hands down my husband’s favorite meal!
- Crock Pot Chicken Thighs and Potatoes – My kids love when I serve this dish over rice. It soak up the extra sauce and is so good!
- Slow Cooker Butter Chicken – Talk about flavor! This chicken is insanely good!
- Crockpot Chicken Fajitas – Easiest fajitas EVER! And no chance for the kids to burn their hands.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan – I love not have to get so many dishes dirty when I make this slow cooker version!
- Crock Pot Lemon Italian Chicken with Capers – Like chicken piccata, only better! I’ll take this over a restaurant any day!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala – What’s not to love about mushrooms and chicken in a crazy good marsala sauce?!
- Slow Cooker Greek Chicken – add a little feta cheese and a yummy cucumber salad and you’re in business! Chop it up and serve it with tzatziki in naan bread for lunch the next day!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Casserole – Everyone goes back for seconds. Everyone.
Beefy, hearty meals are always a hit at our dinner table!
- Slow Cooker Short Rib Ragu – I could have this every day of the week. I shouldn’t, but at least I would be really happy!
- Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles – This reminds me of weekends at my grandma’s house. Total comfort food!
- Slow Cooker Barbacoa Beef – Give some of this beef, a tortilla, and I’m going to make you the best tacos and burritos around!
- Slow Cooker Beef Brisket – I had my doubts (because it wasn’t cooked on a smoker), but this brisket is so tender!
- Slow Cooker Hungarian Goulash & Noodles – Big hunks of tender beef over noodles? My kids love it!
- Slow Cooker Meatloaf – Don’t get your house all hot by turning on the oven. Let your slow cooker do to work instead!
- Easy Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef – Forget going out to eat. This beef recipe is too good to pay restaurant prices!
- Slow Cooker Beef Bourguignon – A modern adaptation of Julia’s recipe. To die for!
- Mississippi Roast – Tender shredded beef with a little heat. My husband loves making sandwiches with the leftovers!
- Crock Pot Pepper Steak – Serve over some rice or quinoa and you’re good to go!
Pork may be the other white meat, but at our house, we call it dinner!
- Creamy Garlic Pork Chops with Mushrooms and Potatoes – A one-pot meal your family is going to ask for again and again!
- Slow Cooker Ribs – The only ribs easier than these are the ones you don’t have to cook yourself!
- Slow Cooker Pork Tinga – This pork is ridiculously good! A little heat and potatoes and yum!!
- Crock Pot Pulled Pork – I put this pork in everything! Sandwiches, quesadillas (oh yes), and even on salads!
- Slow Cooker Pork and Beans – Forget the pre-made canned stuff. One bit of this recipe and you’ll never go back!
- Slow Cooker Cuban Mojo Pork – You’ll totally be channeling John Leguizamo in Chef at dinner time!
- Crock Pot Pork Chops – BBQ sauce, cheese, and bacon on pork chops?! What kids wouldn’t say yes to that?!
- Crockpot Sweet and Sour Pork – So easy, and better for you than take out!
- Hawaiian Slow Cooker Kalua Pork – It’s no whole hog in the ground, but this recipe is pretty darn good with some macaroni salad on the side!
- Crockpot Sausage and Peppers – Eat this recipe as is of pile everything up on hoagie rolls for sandwiches!
A comforting bowl of pasta is always welcome after a long day!
- Crock Pot Pizza Casserole – Love love love this pasta recipe, and the best part is you can change your pizza toppings to whatever your family likes!
- Crock Pot Mac and Cheese – A classic. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!
- Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo – My favorite easy alfredo ever! You can even add in some sun-dried tomatoes and spinach for a Tuscan twist!
- Slow Cooker Lo Mein – You never know how easy it was to make Lo Mein at home until now!
- Slow Cooker Chili Mac – The best of two meals all mixed up for the best mac and cheese around!
- Slow Cooker American Goulash – Beef, pasta, and cheese with some veggies mixed in is a total meal win!
- Crockpot Lasagna – Layers of deliciousness you can’t resist!
- Southwestern Cheesy Chicken Pasta – I love everything about this pasta! I know your family will too!
- Slow Cooker Firecracker Chicken Pasta – A little spice is just the ticket to change up dinner time. This is also really good with some grilled shrimp instead of chicken!
- Slow Cooker Taco Pasta – Give taco night a slow cooker spin! Pasta instead of taco shells, with practically no work!
Mix things up with the easy crock pot dinners!
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers – I like to swap out for ground turkey to lighten things up. So good!!
- Easy Crockpot Meatball Subs – The best part about this recipe is you can use any extra meatballs and sauce for spaghetti at lunch the next day. Just cook up some pasta!
- Frito Chili Pie – Every kid I know loves Frito pie. Let them choose their own toppings and they’ll dig right in!
- Slow Cooker Shrimp Boil – You don’t need a giant pot for this meal! It’s a fun treat for a Friday.
- Crock Pot Pizza – Did you know you can make pizza in your slow cooker?! I didn’t know for the longest time and oh my gosh were we missing out!
- Slow Cooker Tuna Casserole – Classic comfort food at its best!
- Crock Pot Red Beans and Rice – Hearty and filling. Love love love this recipe!
- Slow Cooker Taco Chili – Eat it straight up or top with your favorite taco toppings!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches – They call it crack chicken for a reason! Your family is going to be addicted to these sandwiches!
- Slow Cooker Cajun Jambalaya – Down home cooking made SUPER easy in the slow cooker!
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE THESE DINNER RECIPES
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of