Crockpot Maple Dijon Chicken Tenders are an easy and tangy chicken dish the whole family will love.
I love using my crockpot, but for some reason never use it. I’m not sure why…maybe because I don’t have a ton of recipes for it. I decided that needs to change. There is nothing better after a long day at work than to come home to a dinner that is already cooked. It’s such a stress relief!
Here are 5 reasons I’m going to be using my crockpot more, maybe they will inspire you to use yours more too.
Real Housemoms TV
- It’s a one pot main dish.
- Turn it on in the morning and forget about it till dinner time.
- The recipes are super simple to make.
- Use a crockpot liner and the clean up is really easy.
- Can be prepped the night before, placed in the fridge and then just turn it on in the morning.
This recipe is good for a quick 4 hour cook on high or you can cook it low on 6 to 8 hours too. The mix of maple and Dijon is just heavenly. It’s sweet and tangy. I love a chicken with a good sauce and this is that. This made enough sauce that I could pour the extra over mashed potatoes.
This recipe can be used with chicken breasts or drumsticks. Whichever your family prefers. Just be sure to cook till the chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
Do you have a favorite crockpot dish? If so, please share. I’m always looking for new recipes.
- Season the chicken tenders with the garlic salt and a bit of pepper. Place in the crockpot.
- In a small bowl, mix together the maple syrup, balsamic vinegar and the Dijon mustard. Mix well.
- Pour over the chicken tenders.
- Turn on your crockpot and either cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!