These 25 Foil Packet Dinners for Your Next Grill Out make for easy meals with minimal clean-up! These recipes are great for camping too!
Foil packet dinners are at the top of my summer “to cook” list! They’re easy to prep and just as easy to cook. After you eat, all you have to do to clean up is toss the foil in the bin!
To inspire your summer cooking, I’ve put together 25 Foil Packet Dinners for Your Next Grill Out! These meals are great for camping recipes or cooking on your backyard grill. You can even make most of them in the oven too, if it’s not grilling season.
I love these warm dogs & sandwiches foil pack meals for a satisfying dinner that’s easy to make!
- Grilled Hot Pastrami Sandwich – My husband goes crazy for this sandwich! It’s a big pile of pastrami, melty cheese, and crispy onions goodness.
- Philly Cheesesteak Hot Dog – Top your hot dog with melty cheese, peppers, and onions for a back east twist on a dog!
- Foil Pack French Dip Sandwiches – What’s not to love about melty cheese, roast beef, and caramelized onions?!
- French Bread Pizza – I make these almost every time we go camping. I start with a basic cheese pizza set up, and everyone adds their favorite toppings!
- Hot Ham & Pineapple Campfire Sandwiches – I love the flavor combination in this sandwich! It’s a perfect pairing that’s great when warm and melty.
Pair your favorite seafood with delicious flavors to create a dinner that’s easy to make and is special enough for company!
- Pesto Salmon and Italian Veggies in Foil – This salmon coated in pesto with yummy summer veggies looks fancy and tastes just as good!
- Grilled Shrimp Boil Packets – Take all the flavors of a shrimp boil and turn them into individual portions that are great for a cookout or camping!
- Coconut Lime Shrimp Packets – Tropical flavors and seafood is always a good idea! They get devoured practically the moment they come off the grill.
- Fish and Vegetable Foil Dinner – Simple and delicious, this fish foil packet is always a winner with my family!
- Clam, Bacon, Little Potato Foil Packs – Fresh clams, salty bacon, and tender potatoes are like taking a trip to the cape in your own backyard!
Grilling & pork is a reoccurring combination at my house. With these foil packet dinners, I can make a full meal all at once with hardly any clean up!
- Tex-Mex Pork Chop Foil Packets – Stuff all those yummy southwest flavors into a foil pack with pork chops, corn, black beans, and cheese. Yum!
- Foil Packed Pork Tenderloin Dinner – Pork tenderloin gets coated in peach preserves and served family-style with potatoes for a meal that’ll leave everyone with happy tummies!
- Foil Packet Pesto Pork Chops – Pesto and balsamic take these pork chops and summer veggies over the top!
- Smoked Sausage and Potatoes Foil Packet Meal – Smoky sausages, corn, and potatoes get grilled and topped with melty cheese for a hearty meal you’ll want to make again and again!
- Quick Mojo Pork Bites in Foil Packet – Tender pork marinated in the best mojo is grilled to perfection to satisfy your Cuban food cravings!
Your go-to dinner protein gets an outdoor makeover with these chicken foil packet dinners!
- Grilled Barbecue Chicken and Vegetables in Foil – I love BBQ chicken on the grill, but I don’t love the sticky build-up. These foil packets give me the flavor I crave without the mess!
- Grilled Pineapple Chicken Foil Packets – I could eat this weekly and never get tired of it! Eat it out of the pack or serve it over cooked rice.
- Lemon Chicken and Potatoes in Foil – I love the fresh citrus flavor of this chicken so much! This is a bright meal perfect for summer nights!
- Chicken Fajita Foil Packet Meal – Skip stove or oven for fajitas and grill ’em instead! So easy to make and crazy good!
- Foil Pack Creamy Salsa Verde Chicken, Rice, and Veggies – I love the bold flavors of this Mexican inspired chicken dinner!
I love these foil packet recipes for meatless and nearly meatless dinner options!
- Indian Spiced Potato & Egg Foil Packets – Give me bold spices, tender potatoes, and some eggs for protein any day of the week!
- Camping Mac n’ Cheese – You heard me. Mac and cheese on the grill in individual little pans, so you don’t have to share with anyone.
- Garlic Parmesan Broccoli and Potatoes in Foil – Everyone eats their veggies when you make this recipe! Great all by itself or as a tasty side dish.
- Cauliflower Curry Vegan Grill Recipe – I love a good curry, and this cauliflower version is super yummy!
- Foil Packet Sweet Potato Tacos – I can’t get enough of the combination of taco seasoning and toppings with sweet potatoes. It’s crazy good!