I love grilling during the summer months, but I love dinners with practically no clean up even more. With these 25 Foil Packet Dinners for Your Next Grill Out, I get the best of both worlds! These recipes are great for camping too!
Foil packet dinners are at the top of my summer “to cook” list! They’re easy to prep, just as easy to cook, and after you eat you just toss out the foil for clean up! To inspire your summer cooking I’ve put together 25 Foil Packet Dinners for Your Next Grill Out! These meals are great for camping recipes or cooking on your backyard grill. You’ll find all kinds of foil packet meals – from Meatless Monday to seafood to chicken there’s something for everyone!
25 FOIL PACKET DINNERS FOR YOUR NEXT GRILL OUT
Like these recipes? Pin them to your GRILLING pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
I love these warm dogs & sandwiches for a satisfying dinner that’s easy to make!
- Philly Cheesesteak Hot Dog – Top your hot dog with melty cheese, peppers, and onions for the win!
- Grilled Hot Pastrami Sandwich – My husband goes crazy for these!
- Hot Hame and Cheese Campfire Sandwiches – A family favorite that’s so comforting!
- French Bread Pizza – I make these almost every time we go camping & everyone add their favorite toppings!
- Hot Ham & Pineapple Campfire Sandwiches – I love the flavor combination in this sandwich!
Pair your favorite seafood with delicious flavors to create a dinner that’s easy to make and is special enough for company!
- Pesto Salmon and Italian Veggies in Foil – Looks fancy and tastes great!
- Grilled Shrimp Boil Packets – A must-make for summer!
- Coconut Lime Shrimp Packets – Tropical flavors and seafood is always a good idea!
- Fish and Vegetable Foil Dinner – Simple and delicious, always a winner at my house!
- Clam, Bacon, Little Potato Foil Packs – An all-in-one meal you’ll adore!
Grilling & pork is a reoccurring combination at my house. With these foil packet dinners, I can make a full meal all at once with hardly any clean up!
- Foil Packet Kielbasa & Veg – Easy to make and great for lunch or dinner!
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin and Potatoes in Foil – A great family style meal that saves on dishes!
- Italian Sausage and Pepper Foil Packet Meal – A classic dish everyone loves!
- Easy Tin Foil Sausage and Veggies Dinner – Grab that fresh summer produce and get cooking!
- Garlic Sausage & Asparagus – So garlicky and oh so good!
Your old, standby dinner option gets a major makeover with these chicken foil packet dinners!
- Grilled Barbecue Chicken and Vegetables in Foil – All the flavor without all the fuss!
- Grilled Pineapple Chicken Foil Packets – I could eat this weekly and never get tired of it!
- Lemon Chicken and Potatoes in Foil – I love the fresh citrus flavor of this chicken!
- Chicken Fajita Foil Packet Meal – Skip the sheet pan fajitas and grill em instead!
- Foil Pack Creamy Salsa Verde Chicken, Rice, and Veggies – I love the bold flavors of this Mexican chicken dinner!
I love these foil packet recipes for meatless and nearly meatless dinner options!
- Indian Spiced Potato & Egg Foil Packets – Love love love this recipe!
- Grilled Summer Salad – So many colors and so tasty!
- Camping Mac n’ Cheese – Mac and cheese on the grill…you’re welcome!
- Garlic Parmesan Broccoli and Potatoes in Foil – Everyone eats their veggies when you make this recipe!
- Foil Packet Sweet Potato Tacos – My favorite meatless meal!
OUR FAVORITE TOOLS TO MAKE THESE Foil Packet Dinner RECIPES
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of