You’ll be the hit of the potluck when you bring one of these 25 Pasta Salad Recipes! There’s something for every taste, and everyone will want your recipe!
During the summer months, we love to eat outdoors and have friends over for a cookout. The one thing every cookout needs is a great pasta salad recipe!
We love cold pasta salad recipes to help balance the heat. They’re the perfect make-ahead side dish to share.
These 25 pasta salads have something for everyone – meaty, loaded with veggies, or Mediterranean flavored. The hard part is choosing which one to make first!
25 PASTA SALAD RECIPES
Love it? Pin it to your SIDE DISH board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Add some protein to your pasta salad with these meaty recipes!
- Chipotle Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe – Pasta salad with a kick! I love the spice in this recipe!
- Ham and Cheese Pasta Salad – A classic the whole family loves!
- Crab Pasta Salad – Summer perfection! Sweet crab and creamy dressing!
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad – I swear I would eat buffalo flavored everything, especially pasta salad!
- Poppy Seed, Grape & Chicken Pasta Salad – Light, refreshing, and OMG so good!
I love a yummy pasta salad with Mediterranean flare, and these easy recipes deliver!
- Italian Pasta Salad – This antipasto with pasta. Heaven in a bowl, friends!
- Caprese Pasta Salad – Simple flavors done right! Add some pesto and you’re in business!
- Spinach, Feta, and Bean Pasta Salad – Fresh veggies and hearty beans are a hit in this pasta salad!
- Pesto Pasta Salad – I may or may not sneak into my fridge to eat this pasta salad right from the bowl. I just can’t wait!
- Greek Pasta Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette – Bright flavors that go great with grilled chicken or fish!
Load up your pasta salads with veggies for fresh flavorful everyone will love!
- Rainbow Macaroni Salad – How pretty is this pasta salad?! My boys gobble it up!
- Spinach Artichoke Pasta Salad – I could easily eat this pasta salad for the main dish!
- Garden Vegetable Pasta Salad – I love all the fresh veggies in this recipe! So fresh!
- Broccoli and Tomato Pasta Salad – Any time I bring this recipe to the potluck there are never leftovers!
- Lemon Asparagus Pasta Salad with Cucumber and Feta – A little citrus is your pasta salad is perfect for spring or summer!
Bacon makes everything better and these pasta salads prove it! It’s so hard to pick just one!
- Easy BLT Pasta Salad – Creamy delicious and maybe even better than the sandwich!
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad – You can’t go wrong with this recipe! Easy and so tasty!
- Veggie Bacon Pasta Salad – So much yes! You may need to make a double batch…it’s that good!
- Bacon and Avocado Pasta Salad – Creamy with pops of salty bacon and sweet roasted tomatoes. What’s not to love?!
- BBQ Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad – This pasta salad is dangerous! Dangerously delicious!!
These pasta salads are fun, flavorful, and gorgeous! Everything you want at your potluck or cookout!
- Creamy Taco Pasta Salad – Forget your regular tacos salad and make this instead!
- Tortellini Pasta Salad – I love all the colors and flavors of this pasta salad recipe!
- Hawaiian Macaroni Salad – This recipe takes me back to the islands every time I make it!
- Orzo Pasta Salad – A hand me down recipe in my family that you DO NOT want to miss!
- Mexican Pasta Salad – Kids love this pasta salad. It’s so easy and yummy!
Our favorite tools to make these pasta salad recipes
- Large Pot
- Mixing Bowl
- Cutting Board
- Large Skillet
- Plastic Wrap
- Serving Spoon
- Serving Bowl
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
pasta salads are more refreshing in summers ,thanks for sharing your recipe would love to try them
Aubrey Cota says
I can agree with that! Although I love pasta all year long 🙂
Michelle @ A Dish of Daily Life says
Wow – this is such a great collection! I’m not sure which to try first! Thanks for including my pizza pasta salad!