This Spinach Artichoke Pasta Salad is a fast and delicious pasta dish that can be assembled in a matter of moments and is sure to wow at your next potluck or party!
Everyone really should have at least one killer side dish up their sleeve — one that they can whip together in a pinch and is guaranteed to wow at a last minute party or potluck. This Spinach Artichoke Pasta Salad is my latest favorite such dish, and while I used to always show up at parties with my legendary best deviled eggs or my favorite easy macaroni and cheese in hand, I thought I’d take things to the next level and develop a recipe for something slightly different, something that people weren’t used to seeing on the picnic table over and over and over again. This spinach artichoke pasta salad was just the thing.
SPINACH ARTICHOKE PASTA SALAD
Like this recipe? Pin it to your SIDE DISH pin board!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
I’m sure you’ve had spinach artichoke dip before (if not, I have no idea what you’re waiting for!), and this pasta salad took a handful of cues from that popular recipe. The pasta noodles are tossed in a creamy mayo and cream cheese based sauce, surrounded by artichokes and fresh spinach leaves, well-sprinkled with shredded parmesan cheese, and studded with diced red pepper for a pop of color and flavor. Everything comes together in a matter of minutes, just cook your pasta al dente, allow it to cool briefly, whisk together your dressing ingredients, and then combine all of your ingredients in a large bowl and toss until combined. It’s as simple and delicious as that! Enjoy!
Want more pasta salad recipes?
- Rainbow Macaroni Salad
- Orzo Pasta Salad
- Curried Macaroni Salad
- Creamy Taco Pasta Salad
- Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
- More side dish recipes…
Tools used to make this Spinach Artichoke Pasta Salad recipe
Large Pot: This pot is a kitchen essential for everything from dinner to desserts. I use mine all the time and with proper care, it’ll last for years and years.
Mixing Bowls: These mixing bowls get used just about every day at my house. The grip handle makes them easy to hold and the pour spout makes them perfect for batters!
Salad Bowl: This wooden salad bowl is a gorgeous addition to any dinner table. I’ve had mine for years and love it!
- 1 lb rotini pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise low-fat or olive oil based is OK
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 14 oz can quartered artichoke hearts packed in water -- drained and patted dry
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook your pasta al dente according to instructions on package.
- Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the mayo, sour cream, cream cheese, milk, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper to create your creamy dressing.
- In a large bowl, toss together your cooled pasta, dressing, artichoke hearts, spinach leaves, and diced red pepper.
- Toss until well-combined.
- Top with shredded parmesan cheese and serve. If not serving immediately, keep refrigerated in an airtight container.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!