If you are looking for a great dip to make for your next get together, you need to try this Warm & Cheesy Crack Dip! It’s super easy to make & so delicious!
I don’t know about you, but I love party food. All of those little bites of yumminess and bowls full of creamy goodness. It’s food nirvana! Recently, I was at a party and had this incredibly warm, flavorful dip that was full of bacon and cheese. Seriously, how can you go wrong with bacon and cheese? You can’t. It’s impossible. I couldn’t get enough of this Warm & Cheesy Crack Dip recipe. I found myself dipping everything into it — crackers, pretzels, broccoli. You name it. If it was on my plate, it probably got dipped.
WARM & CHEESY CRACK DIP
Like this recipe? Pin it to your APPETIZER pin board!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Real Housemoms TV
Come to find out, this bowl of deliciousness was called Crack Dip. Weird name, but I’m sure it comes from the fact that is dip is highly addictive. When I decided to make this recipe for crack dip at home, I was definitely impressed with how easy it is to put together. Just a few simple ingredients and viola! Heaven in a bowl. It’s just about the best hot dip ever! The best part is, you can even assemble it ahead of time and then bake it when you’re ready. It doesn’t get easier than that. I’m definitely adding this to my list of all time favorite party foods! It’s right up there with roasted pumpkin seeds for snacking perfection!
Want more cheesy dip recipes?
- Crock Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- Warm Chorizo Beer Cheese Dip
- Three Cheese Bacon Dip
- Slow Cooke 7 Layer Chili Cheese Dip
- Hot Onion & Cheese Dip
- More appetizer recipes…
Tools used to make this Warm & Cheesy Crack Dip recipe
Mixing Bowl: These mixing bowls get used just about every day at my house. The grip handle makes them easy to hold and the pour spout makes them perfect for batters!
Wooden Spoon: Wooden spoons are a kitchen essential. I keep a bunch of them on hand for every meal from breakfast to dinner.
2-Quart Baking Dish: A square baking dish is a must have for home cooks. This one comes with a sturdy lid for easy storing and transporting your favorite dishes!
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 ounce package Ranch dressing mix
- 3 ounce container prepared bacon bits
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded (plus extra for garnish)
- 16 ounces sour cream
- Thinly sliced green onion for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Transfer to a 2-quart baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Removed from the oven, uncover, and top with more shredded cheddar cheese and green onion for garnish. Serve warm.
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out my Easy Hoagie Dip
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!