Hot Onion & Cheese Dip is a really tasty appetizer that is quick and easy to make! I made it the night before Aubrey moved to Oregon and we snacked on it and some other good appetizers while we talked and played cards! It was yummy with chips, but I also had some leftover steak and it was amazing on top of that as well! My brother-in-law’s family has a cookbook of many great recipes and Hot Onion & Cheese Dip is one of the delicious appetizers included in the book. Since there are only four ingredients, it can be put together fast for any party or Happy Hour!
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups sweet onion chopped
- 16 oz swiss cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together and put in a greased casserole dish
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until top is golden brown
- Serve with chips (or on top of steak)
Shared this recipe at 4 LIttle Ferguson’s Weekend Potluck!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!