How is it May already? My goodness, time is flying by way too fast, but I do have to say that I am happy Cinco de Mayo is in four days. Layered Nacho Dip is absolutely going to be at our festive party this weekend. It is incredibly delicious, super easy to make, and really addictive. This dip is a perfect appetizer for any party and each bite has an amazing combination of cheesy and spicy flavors. I use hot salsa, but you can use mild if you like a little less spice. I have a lot of love for appetizers and dips and am now enjoying layered kinds more and more, including Layered Ranch Dip, so this one is just right for my cravings. Whether or not you are celebrating Cinco de Mayo this weekend, enjoy this yummy Layered Nacho Dip with some tortilla chips and watch it quickly disappear! I found this great recipe at A Little North of Crazy.
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz light sour cream
- ½ tbsp taco seasoning
- 15.5 oz jar salsa
- 1 ½-2 cups shredded Mexican 4 cheese
- tortilla chips
- Put the cream cheese in the bowl and mix until smooth
- Add the sour cream and taco seasoning and mix until well combined
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly in the bottom of a glass baking dish
- Top with the salsa, then with the shredded cheese
- Chill until the cheese firms back up a bit, about 30 minutes
- Enjoy with tortilla chips
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!