Some VERY good friends of ours came over for the Super Bowl earlier this year and brought some yummy apps. I haven’t shared them with you all yet because I’d love her to make them again
so I can eat them again take pictures. These Mini Bean Dip Cups are inspired by Pam’s taco cups.
My mother-in-law came over this past weekend and we had these. They were so yummy. This bean dip is her bean dip actually. My husband made it for me a few years back and I love it. It is so tasty! I wanted to have it the other day but didn’t have a lot of tortilla chips so the mini cup made perfect sense! The bean dip is so simple to make and crazy good that you’ll make it all the time!!! I use my Easy Blender Salsa in this recipe and I think it gives it more flavor than using a jar of salsa.
- 1 T olive oil
- 1-16 oz can of refried beans
- 1/2 c Easy Blender Salsa
- 1/2 c chopped onion
- 1 c shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 package Wontons found near the egg roll wrappers
- sour cream or plain non fat Greek yogurt
- 1 to mato chopped
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1/2 c Shredded Mexican blend of cheese
- 1/4 c salsa
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- add olive oil to a medium sauce pan on medium heat
- add onions to pan and cook for 2-3 minutes
- add can of beans and stir
- stir in the salsa and cheese until cheese is melted
- remove from heat
- Grease a muffin tin
- place 1 wonton into each muffin cup
- fill each cup with 1 Tablespoon of bean dip
- bake in oven for 5 min
- remove and sprinkle cheese on top of beans in each cup
- place back in the oven and cook an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and wontons are golden brown
- remove from oven
- place cups on serving dish and top with sour cream or Greek yogurt, tomato, avocado and salsa
Real Housemoms TV
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!