This drink is great on a warm day. I first tried it out on Mother’s Day and loved it! It was a pretty warm day and my husband and I got a chance to relax by the pool to enjoy these. The color is great and the taste is amazing. So far everyone that we’ve made them for have loved them. The fresh ingredients really make a difference. Try them out and tell me what you think!
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. water
- 1 pint of strawberries
- 1 c. lemon juice Fresh is Best
- 4 c. water
- 1 1/2 c. vodka
- 1 tbsp mint leaves
- combine sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally
- bring to a boil reduce to simmer until sugar dissolves
- remove from heat and allow to cool (this makes your simple syrup)
- Blend strawberries and mint leave together in blender or food processor
- Combine simple syrup, strawberry-mint puree, lemon juice, water and vodka in a pitcher and serve over ice
Inspired by: Live, Love, Pasta
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!