The perfect blend of sweet peaches, tart lemonade, and delicious alcohol. Peach Lemonade Sangria is sure to be your go-to drink as you relax this summer!
I love sangria. It’s refreshing, sweet, and can be made in so many different ways. Whether you like a fancy sparkling sangria, a fruity white sangria, or a more simple red Sangria Recipe, there is a sangria for everyone.
Peach Lemonade Sangria is literally for EVERYONE. I have never met someone who isn’t obsessed with this drink concoction.
Sweet lemonade, peach moonshine, and tart raspberries (and of course, wine) mix together in a summertime drink sent from above. I can practically see myself sitting poolside sipping on a glass of this every single day this summer!
PEACH LEMONADE SANGRIA
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DRINKS pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
I have never been much of a wine drinker, it kind of intimidates me. In fact, even the thought of “perusing” the wine aisle in the liquor store makes me nervous. I actually took a wine and cheese pairing class once. The only thing I walked away with was the knowledge that I need more Brie in my life… the intricacies of good wine is lost on me.
What truly makes a “good” wine? I guess the simple answer is – one that tastes good to me. No matter if it comes with a cork or a twist-off cap (or yes, even if it comes from a box), as long as it makes me happy, then it’s a good wine!
One wine that is always guaranteed to make me feel happy is sangria. Yes, yes, I know that sangria is not actually a type of wine, rather a way of preparing the wine. But, who cares? When I hear sangria, I come running.
I love that sangria can be prepared in so many different ways – bold red sangrias with fall fruits, bright white sangrias with citrus flavors, or even mixed with lemonade and moonshine like Peach Lemonade Sangria. This really is the best sangria recipe for summer days by the pool!
Ingredients for Peach Lemonade Sangria
- Dry white wine (see note below)
- Peach moonshine – you can find this at nearly any liquor store!
- Lemonade concentrate
- Lemon-lime soda
- Fresh or frozen aspberries
- Fresh or frozen peaches
You’ll want a dry white sangria wine like a Sauvignon Blanc or a Pinot Grigio for this recipe.
I like peach moonshine instead of peach schnapps for this recipe. It has a higher alcohol content and gives this sangria a boozy boost. If you REALLY want to skip the moonshine, use 1 1/2 cups peach schnapps instead. You may need a 2.5 quart pitcher.
With the lemonade concentrate, sugar, and lemon-lime soda, there is plenty of sweetness. You won’t need more from the wine! If you used a sweeter white wine like a Moscato or a Riesling, the sweetness would be overwhelming.
Fresh peaches and raspberries are my favorite for this sangria, but if they’re not in season you can absolutely use frozen fruit. They act like tasty ice cubes for your cocktail!
How to Make Sangria
- Grab your favorite large pitcher (mine is linked below!) and combine all the ingredients – except for the fruit.
- Stir until all the liquids are combined and the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the sliced peaches and raspberries and refrigerate until ready to serve. I like to allow my sangria to chill for at least 2 hours in the fridge – it really helps to meld the flavors together and allows the fruit to infuse into the wine!
- Serve in your favorite wine glasses (or mason jars like I do!). The fruit will have sunk down to the bottom of the pitcher, so make sure you grab some out with a spoon!
While this Peach Sangria rarely lasts long in my house (it’s way too yummy to just have one glass), you totally can keep it refrigerated for a few days if you need to. I’ve found that the fruit begins to get mushy after 2 or 3 days, but the taste is still perfection!
With hot summer days right around the corner, you’ll need some more yummy drink inspiration. Here are some Real Housemoms favorites to cool you off!
- Tropical Moscato Sangria
- Frozen Margarita
- Pineapple Rum Punch
- Long Island Iced Tea
- Strawberry Peach Frose
- more DRINKS recipes…
Tools used to make this Peach Lemonade Sangria recipe
Glass pitcher: whether you’re using it as a water pitcher for a family dinner or to store some yummy sangria, this glass pitcher is a gorgeous way to display drinks!
Mason jars with handles: I love the classic look of these mason jars – use them as water glasses or as the perfect vessel for peach lemonade sangria!
*This post originally published on 04/17/2015.
- 750 mL dry white wine (pinot grigio or sauvignon blanc)
- ¾ cup peach moonshine
- ⅔ cup lemonade concentrate thawed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cups lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 peaches pitted and sliced
- Add wine, moonshine, lemonade concentrate, sugar, and soda to a 2-quart pitcher. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add fruit and refrigerate for at least an hour or until ready to serve.
- Pour sangria over ice or serve as is. Be sure to get some fruit in each glass.