Strawberry Peach Frosé will be your new favorite cocktail! Made with rosé wine, this easy, blended drink is an amazing libation to share with friends on a warm summer night!
This post is sponsored by Princess Cruises. All opinions and text are 100% my own.
When it comes to cocktails wine drinks and tequila drinks are always at the top of my list. This summer I’m blending up this amazing Strawberry Peach Frosé! It’s the perfect way to enjoy rosé wine. Just 5 minutes of prep, and no freeze time necessary, this easy cocktail is the best way to spend a summer afternoon or evening with friends. I like to garnish mine with fresh peach slices and strawberries. Blend a batch and cocktail hour is ready to go!
STRAWBERRY PEACH FROSÉ
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DRINK pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Real Housemoms TV
Have you caught on to the rosé wine craze yet? I must say that I’ve been totally loving rosé this summer, as it’s fantastic for enjoying on hot summer nights. Served chilled, this rose-colored wine is amazing with fresh fruit, like cherries, peaches, raspberries, and strawberries. As you might guess it makes a wonderful sangria. But, when blended with frozen fruit, this rosé transforms into an amazing frozen drink!
The fruity flavor of this frosé recipe reminds me of the fabulous drinks we got to enjoy on our Alaska Princess Cruise back in May. We’d spend every night in the lounge playing bingo and trivia games with our big group of friends that went on the cruise too. There were musicians that would walk around to entertain everyone and it was such a great vibe.
The drinks were pretty magical too. I gravitated towards margaritas, sangrias, and fruity drinks. The bartenders knew their stuff and my drinks were delicious every time. As fun as our excursions were, it was nice to get together with everyone at the end of the day for some social time and to relax. The whole trip left me feeling invigorated and ready for our next Princess Cruise!
Much like the consistency of a frozen margarita or pina colada, this easy frosé recipe takes just minutes to make. Unlike some other recipes where you need to pre-freeze the rosé, this recipe is much more simple.
How to make frosé
- You’ll begin by adding frozen peaches and strawberries into a blender. This fruit should be frozen solid, and not thawed.
- From here you’ll add peach schnapps, and the bottle of rosé wine. When choosing a rosé, find a bottle that is on the darker side, and don’t be afraid to spend a couple extra dollars for something of a little higher quality.
- Once you have these four ingredients in the blender, blend for about a minute. This will puree the frozen fruit nicely.
- Pour into your favorite wine glasses, and top with additional peaches and strawberries.
This is the best frosé recipe and the perfect cocktail for serving on a warm summer evening. Gather your friends and pull up your favorite lawn chair! This cocktail will be the hit of the evening, and the perfect way to enjoy summer one sip at a time!
Want more frozen cocktail recipes?
- Strawberry & Lime Moscato Wine Slushie
- Pina Colada
- Triple Berry Wine Slush
- Chili Mango Margaritas
- Raspberry Peach Wine Slushie
- More drink recipes…
Tools used to make this Strawberry Peach Frosé recipe
Blender: I love this blender! I use it to make everything from smoothies to soups. It can handle anything I throw at it and the puree comes out smooth.
Wine Glasses: I love these stemless wine glasses. They’re great for all kind of cocktails, not just wine!
- 750 mL rosé wine
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps
- 2 cups strawberries frozen
- 2 cups sliced peaches frozen
- To a blender, add the wine, schnapps, frozen strawberries, and peaches.
- Blend for approximately 1 minute or until the frozen fruit is completely pureed.
- Pour into wine glasses, and garnish with fresh peach and strawberry slices, if desired.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!