Your new favorite summertime drink will be Strawberry Peach Frose. This frozen rosé cocktail is an amazing libation to share with friends!
When it comes to cocktails, fruity summer drinks are always at the top of my list. This summer I will definitely be blending up pitchers of pina colada and this amazing Strawberry Peach Frosé! It is the perfect way to enjoy rosé wine. Just 5 minutes of prep, and no freezing time necessary, this easy cocktail is the best way to sip away a warm day with friends.
I love wine, but sometimes the summer vibe takes over and I just need something a little more fun and fruity in my glass. This frose recipe lets me enjoy the best of both worlds and it is always a hit when I have friends over. You can have a freshly blended pitcher of this frosé ready in no time at all. I like to garnish mine with some fresh strawberries and peaches!
STRAWBERRY PEACH FROSE DRINK INGREDIENTS
Rosé Wine- When choosing a rosé, find a bottle that is on the darker side, and don’t be afraid to spend a couple of extra dollars for something of a little higher quality. Before making this frose recipe, make sure the rosé is chilled, but it does not have to be frozen.
Peach Schnapps- The peach schnapps is what gives this drink its sweetness. Any brand will do and it does not need to be refrigerated.
Frozen Strawberries and Peaches- It is important for the fruit to be frozen solid prior to adding it to the blender. Having the fruit frozen helps to deliver the slushy consistency and helps to avoid needing to add ice, which can water down your drink.
HOW TO MAKE FROSE
This is the best frose recipe and the perfect cocktail for serving on a warm summer evening. Gather your friends and pull up your favorite lawn chair! This cocktail will be the hit of the evening, and the perfect way to enjoy summer one sip at a time!
STEP ONE: Begin by adding the peach schnapps chilled rosé wine to a blender. Then add the frozen peaches and strawberries into the blender as well.
STEP TWO: Cover and blend for about a minute or until the fruit is fully puréed.
STEP THREE: Pour into your favorite wine glasses and top with fresh peaches and strawberries for garnish!
Tips for Success
- Make sure the strawberries and peaches are frozen. This ensures the final result is a perfectly blended slush. The fruit takes the place of ice so even as your cocktail melts, it wont’ get watered down.
- Want to mix thing up? Swap out the peaches for mangos or a tropical fruit blend of strawberries, pineapple, peaches, and mango. Don’t like strawberry? Change them out for frozen raspberries instead.
- Fresh fruit is great for garnishing these drinks. It’s easier to work with and the bright colors look really nice on the glasses.
WHAT IS FROSE
When you think “summer cocktails” your mind will most likely go straight to fruity and frozen concoctions. I know mine does! But I also have another summertime favorite and that is a good bottle of Rosé wine. Luckily, this “Frozen Rosé,” or “Frosé,” checks all the boxes! This sweet and refreshing blended drink is the perfect slush to sip on days by the pool, warm summer nights, or any moment in between.
Much like the consistency of a frozen margarita or pina colada, this easy frose recipe takes just minutes to make. Unlike some other recipes where you need to pre-freeze the rosé, this recipe is much easier. Who needs a store-bought frose mix when the real thing is this simple!
TRY THESE OTHER FROZEN COCKTAIL RECIPES
- Strawberry & Lime Moscato Wine Slushie
- Raspberry Peach Wine Slushie
- Triple Berry Wine Slush
- Chili Mango Margaritas
- Pina Colada
*This post was originally posted on 08/03/2018.
- 750 mL rosé wine
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps
- 2 cups strawberries frozen
- 2 cups sliced peaches frozen
- To a blender, add the wine, schnapps, frozen strawberries, and peaches.
- Blend for approximately 1 minute or until the frozen fruit is completely pureed.
- Pour into wine glasses, and garnish with fresh peach and strawberry slices, if desired.