Chili Mango Margaritas are SUPER SIMPLE, refreshing, and perfect for Summer!
When I was recently in San Diego, I saw so many margarita flavors I had never heard of or imagined! Pineapple Jalepeno, Strawberry Basil, Triple Berry, and my favorite, Chili Mango. I knew as soon as I got home I was going to have to come up with my own easy recipe for this spicy and sweet cocktail!
I just love how quick and easy these are to throw together for a crowd. You can easily make them kid-friendly by leaving out the tequila. Either way, it’s a creamy, cold, and delicious drink that will be the hit of any BBQ this Summer!
If you’re drinking with a straw, be sure you take some sips from the chili salt rim…my favorite!! Cheers!
Get more great recipes like this one on our Real Housemoms Drink pin board!
- 20 ounces frozen mango chunks
- 1 12 ounce can frozen limeade concentrate
- 2-3 cups water depending on desired consistency
- 3 ounces good quality tequila optional
- dash hot sauce optional
- course sea salt for rim
- chili powder for rim
- lime slices for garnish
- In a large blender, combine mango chunks, limeade concentrate, 2 cups water, tequila, and hot sauce. Blend until well combined. You may need to add more water for a thinner consistency.
- On a small plate, mix equal parts sea salt and chili powder.
- Take margarita glass and rub lime wedge along half of the rim. Dip in the sea salt/chili powder mixture to coat.
- Pour Margaritas into each glass and garnish with a lime wedge.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!