Chili Mango Margaritas are SUPER SIMPLE, refreshing, and perfect for Summer!
When I was recently in San Diego, I saw so many margarita flavors I had never heard of or imagined! Pineapple Jalepeno, Strawberry Basil, Triple Berry, and my favorite, Chili Mango. I knew as soon as I got home I was going to have to come up with my own easy recipe for this spicy and sweet cocktail!
I just love how quick and easy these are to throw together for a crowd. You can easily make them kid-friendly by leaving out the tequila. Either way, it’s a creamy, cold, and delicious drink that will be the hit of any BBQ this Summer!
If you’re drinking with a straw, be sure you take some sips from the chili salt rim…my favorite!! Cheers!
Get more great recipes like this one on our Real Housemoms Drink pin board!
- 20 ounces frozen mango chunks
- 1 12 ounce can frozen limeade concentrate
- 2-3 cups water depending on desired consistency
- 3 ounces good quality tequila optional
- dash hot sauce optional
- course sea salt for rim
- chili powder for rim
- lime slices for garnish
- In a large blender, combine mango chunks, limeade concentrate, 2 cups water, tequila, and hot sauce. Blend until well combined. You may need to add more water for a thinner consistency.
- On a small plate, mix equal parts sea salt and chili powder.
- Take margarita glass and rub lime wedge along half of the rim. Dip in the sea salt/chili powder mixture to coat.
- Pour Margaritas into each glass and garnish with a lime wedge.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!