Quick and easy Triple Berry Red Wine Slushies are the perfect way to relax at the end of the day! Refreshing, oh so tasty, and great for sharing with friends!
You know those days when you just need to unwind? Work was long, the dog ate your shoe while you were at work (No? Just me??), your wifi isn’t working, the sun just won’t come out, nothing is going right. You need a cocktail. If you’re like me, some days even that sounds too complicated. On days like those, I make my very favorite Triple Berry Red Wine Slushies. SO simple. I love knowing there is some delicious wine smoothie just sitting in my freezer waiting for me. It makes the day better before I even officially need a cocktail!
TRIPLE BERRY RED WINE SLUSHIES
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DRINK pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
I love that this red wine slushies recipe doesn’t freeze completely. It’s half drink, half dessert, and 100% a favorite with everyone that tries it! If you’re desperate for a cocktail, like REALLY bad, you can always drink some as a smoothie before the rest freezes. Not that I’ve ever been known to do that…
How to Make Red Wine Slushies
- Place ingredients in a blender and blend until combined.
- Pour into a freezer-safe container and freeze for 6 hours.
- Take out the container and use a fork or ice pick to break up the slushies.
- Portion into wine glasses and enjoy!
This frozen wine slush is seriously the easiest cocktail ever! You do have to think to make it ahead of time, but I’ve been known to make a batch and leave it the freezer until I remember it. Then I have the perfect warm-weather cocktail for myself or to share with my friends. It’s our favorite for girl’s night!
Love this wine slush? Try some of my other favorite frozen cocktails!
- Strawberry & Lime Moscato Wine Slushie
- Blended Raspberry Margarita
- Raspberry Peach Wine Slush
- Pina Colada
- Strawberry Peach Frosé
- More drink recipes…
Tools used to make this Triple Berry Red Wine Slushies recipe
Blender: I love this blender! I use it to make everything from smoothies to soups. It can handle anything I throw at it and the puree comes out smooth.
Baking Dish: This baking dish is a must-have for any home cook. I actually have 3 of them in my cupboard, and each dish comes with a lid for storing leftovers or taking your dishes on the go.
Ice Pick: This easy to ice pick is a must-have for home bartenders! I love that it comes with a cover for the pointy end so there aren’t accidents and I don’t get stabbed reaching for it in the drawer.
Wine Glasses: I love these stemless wine glasses. They’re great for all kind of cocktails, not just wine!
- 24 ounces frozen mixed fruit (2 bags)
- 750 mL your favorite red wine (I used a sweet table wine)
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 2 tablespoons sugar optional
- Place all of the ingredients in a large blender (or make in half batches in a smaller blender).
- Blend until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a large freezer friendly container and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Take out of the freezer and break up with an ice pick or fork. Spoon into wine glasses, garnish with berries if desired, and enjoy!
Be sure to check out some of our other favorite ways to unwind!