BERRY CHOCOLATE MAGIC BARS are an amazingly easy and delicious treat that combines berries and chocolate for a fun twist on a classic dessert!
Magic bars are a classic dessert that are fun and easy to make with kids but so delicious they disappear in no time! Whether you make the classic combo or a spin on them like Pink Velvet Magic Bars or these Berry Chocolate Magic Bars, they are a fun treat that everyone will want to make again.
While berries and chocolate might not be something you combine on a daily basis, it is truly a delicious combo! I am obsessed with Brookside chocolate covered blueberries and love recreating the flavors in any dessert I can!
Dried blueberries aren’t as easy to come by as dried cranberries, but they are becoming more and more readily available at your local supermarkets. I always keep some on hand to toss in trail mix or throw in some energy bites. They are a wonderful addition for these bars along with both white chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
This dessert is extra sweet with a hint of salty goodness from the oatmeal crust and a little tang from the berries. All in all, it is a must try dessert that you will love!
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 1/2 c. quick oats
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 c. dried blueberries
- 2/3 c. dried cranberries
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat yoru oven to 325°.
- Add the butter to a 9x13 pan and bake for 5 minutes at 325°. Remove from the oven and add the oatmeal, brown sugar and salt to the pan. Mix until well combined and press back into the pan. Bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Top with the sweetened condensed milk, dried berries and chocolate. Bake at 325° for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
More great bar recipes!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!