Pink Velvet Magic Bars are perfect for Valentine’s Day, Spring, Baby Showers, and any day in between!
If you follow The Cookie Rookie on Facebook, you know I love EASY recipes. I’m all about saving time in the kitchen so you can enjoy your friends and family. But I still like to make delicious treats that everyone will love. It’s definitely possible to have your cake and eat it too…or to have your Pink Velvet Magic Bars and eat them too!! Quick, easy, and completely addicting! Just the way I like my recipes!
Real Housemoms TV
These Pink Velvet Magic Bars are totally simple because they’re made with cake mix! I used Pink Velvet Cake Mix, but you could also use Strawberry Cake Mix (mmm!). I think these are so perfect for Valentine’s Day, for welcoming spring, any little girls baby shower or birthday party, Easter…the list goes on and on!
- 1 Pink Velvet cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 stick of unsalted butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup strawberry ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut optional
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz.
- 1/4 cup snowcap candies
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Using an electric mixer with the paddle attachment, combine the cake mix and butter until crumbly.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix completely. The dough will be thick.
- Press the dough into a 9x13 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour the strawberry topping over the cake mix dough. Sprinkle with the coconut, white chocolate chips, and snowcap candies.
- Pour the entire can of sweetened condensed milk over everything.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Be sure to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Be sure to check out some of my other favorite easy and fun desserts on The Cookie Rookie!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!