A light, refreshing, and totally delicious cucumber mint mojito. This is the drink you want to be sipping poolside all summer long!
I am a huge fan of taking a traditional mojito and changing it up. I recently made a Mango Orange Mojito, that my family went nuts for. We made it virgin, and it was so good. But I thought it would be fun to try another variation as well.
CUCUMBER MINT MOJITO
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DRINK pin board!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
I love cucumber and mint together. Lime cucumber mint water. So when I was dreaming up concoctions for summer parties, and drinks we would go crazy for, I knew I wanted to use that combo.
A traditional mojito uses lime and mint, a simple syrup, and some rum. This variation adds in some cucumber and some sweetened condensed milk. And it is amazing.
It is pretty easy to make with muddled mint, and seltzer (or sparkling water), and cucumber, then a cup of fresh lime juice!
Once the lime juice is in, you add that twist on a simple syrup. I started with a normal water and sugar simple syrup but added some sweetened condensed milk because I love it with lime. We have this favorite restaurant that serves a Brazilian limeade made that way, so I knew it would be AWESOME!
Then you stir it all up, add rum if you want, add in extra garnish and enjoy! I can’t even tell you how much I enjoy it. It is so refreshing with the cucumbers and mint, and that lime gives it a little tanginess that is just mmmmm, offset by the sweetness of the syrup!
Basically, it is amazing stuff, so give it a try!
Want more mojito recipes?
- Frozen Strawberry Watermelon Mojito
- Blueberry Mojitos
- Mango Mojitos
- Mojito Popsicles
- More drink recipes…
Tools used to make this Cucumber Mint Mojito
Medium saucepan: I don’t what I’d do without this saucepan. It gets used in my kitchen every day. The glass lid even has strainer sides so I need a colander for pasta!
Juicer: Having freshly squeezed juice on hand doesn’t have to be a hassle. This juicer is easy to use and perfect for using with lemons and limes.
Pitcher: I love pitcher drinks and this pitcher always gets oohs and ahhs from my friends and readers.
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 Cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh mint
- 1 English cucumber peeled and sliced into rounds
- 12 ounce can of sparkling water
- 2-3 ounces of light rum optional
- Prepare a simple syrup by combining the water, sugar, and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan and heat over medium heat until the sugar is melted.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and let the syrup cool.
- When syrup is cooled, muddle mint in the bottom of a pitcher.
- Add the sparkling water, cooled simple syrup, and fresh lime juice, as well as half of the cucumber, slices, and rum (if adding).
- Stir. Add your desired amount of ice.
- Serve with a cucumber and mint garnish.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!