PINEAPPLE AND HAM CHEESY PULL APART BREAD is the most simple appetizer recipe! It’s great for game day and a crowd favorite!
Cheesy Pull apart breads have been everywhere online this last year! We have a few like our Spinach Artichoke Pull Apart Bread and our Pizza Pull Apart Bread and there’s good reason for it! You’re combining cheese and bread with so many other amazing toppings!!! It will ALWAYS be a hit!!! So when I was thinking of a snack for my guys after school the other day I thought CHEESY PULL APART BREAD! More specifically Pineapple and Ham Cheesy Pull Apart Bread!
Real Housemoms TV
I had extra ingredients leftover from our pizza night so I used them to make this pull apart bread! I like to make sure that I’m cutting the bread into about 1 inch squares. That way there is more bread to pull but you want to be sure that it’s not too small and it tears too easily before you get a good pull. I like the thick cut bacon in this recipe because it becomes more of a substantial ingredient rather than a thin crumble. We dipped ours in The Best Pizza Sauce because I still had some. I like to make a big batch so that I can freeze it to pull out for a fast pizza night. Between that and the Easy Peasy Pizza Dough that only needs 10 minutes to rise you can have amazing homemade pizza on the table in about the same time or less than delivery!
- 1 bread round
- 4 cups mozzarella shredded or thinly sliced
- 5 slices Canadian Bacon chopped
- 5 slices thick cut bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 cup of pineapple chuncks
- Best Ever Pizza Sauce optional for serving
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- line a baking sheet with foil
- slice the bread round in 1 inch sections making sure to not cut all the way through
- turn the bread 90 degrees and repeat the slices, again making sure to not cut all the way through. You should be left with bread cubes that are still attached to the round
- stuff the 3/4 of the cheese into the cuts of the bread
- top with Canadian bacon, thick cut bacon and pineapple chunks
- place in the oven and allow to cook until cheese is melted and bubbly about 15 to 20 minutes
- remove from the oven and serve alone or with pizza sauce to dip into
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!