There’s no better appetizer than the warm bread, melted cheese and delicious pizza toppings in the PIZZA PULL APART BREAD!
OK. I made pizza pull apart bread. I had talked about it with my kids when I first had the idea and then finally made it late one afternoon. My kids happened to be over at their friends house. As soon as I finished taking pictures to show you all my husband and I had a just a taste till the monkey’s got home. but then we had another, and then another……. and then it was gone. The whole thing. GONE. All I can say in our defense to you is, it’s really good. (Don’t tell my kids though or I’ll be in trouble.) Those little boys missed out and I couldn’t resist!
It’s warm bread with cheese pepperoni, onion, and bell pepper all shoved into the cracks then topped with more cheese and then baked until everything is ooey gooey amazing!! We dipped it into the Best Ever Pizza Sauce and it was amazing. We just stood around the kitchen island grabbing bite after bite until it was gone, and it was gone fast. I’m serious when I say that when you make this for your next party or just because you will be so happy that you made this really easy recipe and your friends and family will start to call you the ruler of the kitchen! They may even through you a parade!
- 1 round loaf Italian bread
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 tsp oregano dried
- 1/2 tsp basil dried
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup pepperoni
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- Best Ever Pizza Sauce for dipping
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- make 1 inch slices into the bread, making sure not to go all the way through
- turn the bread and slice in the other direction, making 1 inch cubes that are still attached
- add cream cheese, salt, oregano, and basil into a bowl and mix until completely combined
- spread an even layer in between all of the slices
- press 1 1/2 cup of the shredded mozzarella in all the cracks
- then layer in your pepperoni, onion and bell pepper
- top with the remaining cheese
- place on a foil lined baking sheet and then cover with more foil
- place in the oven for 30 minutes then remove foil and return to the oven for another 5 minutes or until cheese is bubbly