This HONEY, STRAWBERRY & BRIE BRUSCHETTA comes together with just four simple ingredients in about 10 minutes! So delicious!
You guys. Now that it’s April, can we just pretend summer is like *right* around the corner? I am beyond ready for summer. The lazy days with little to no schedule, the summer cocktails, the warm weather, the fun get-togethers, the summer cocktails (wait . . . ), and fresh strawberries!
When I am hosting fun summer get-togethers, I love having recipes that have just a few ingredients but are delicious! Something that I know my guests will really love. This is totally one of those recipes!
So, a disclaimer: I used a lower calorie, lower fat content brie in these photos. Which actually worked kind of well because the brie held its shape for the pictures. BUT! And I can’t stress this enough. When looking to cut calories, cut out something like . . . . I don’t know, another serving of salad. Don’t cut back when it comes to cheese, people. Go all in.
These start out with some honey spread across the bread, and then the brie placed on top. You bake it for just a short four minutes. Then top it with the strawberries and drizzle with some additional honey.
You guys, the flavor combo here is absolutely perfect. Bread and cheese are meant to go together, obviously. And brie always wants to be with sweetness.
So these are absolute perfection.
Happy almost summer friends!
- 7 oz Baguette Loaf
- 4 oz brie cheese sliced
- 1/4 cup honey you may not use it all
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the baguette to about 1/2 inch pieces. Place on a baking sheet. Spread a small amount of honey over each piece, about 1/4 to 1/2 tsp for each piece.
- Place the brie pieces on the baguette slices. Bake for four minutes or until the cheese just begins to get melty.
- Place two strawberry slices on each baguette piece. Drizzle with more honey and serve immediately
More fresh strawberry recipes you might love!
Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Cookies
Laura M says
Would you consider this as a dessert? Afternoon tea? Appetizer? Sounds fabulous.
Julie @Real Housemoms says
All of the above! It’s delicious any time of day. I’ve even served it at brunch!