Our SKINNY TROPICAL PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIE will have you drinking the entire blender full of creamy, refreshing paradisaical bliss – without feeling guilty about it!
I have loved indulging in all of the holiday treats and sweets these past few weeks but now I am ready to ditch the cookies and indulge in something equally satisfying – if not more – skinny, healthy, smoothies, and first up is my favorite Skinny Tropical Pineapple Smoothie! Every sip is the perfect luscious, creamy, refreshing balance of sweet and citrus.
This Skinny Tropical Pineapple Smoothie is packed with pineapple, mango, banana, vanilla Greek yogurt, coconut milk, orange juice, and pineapple juice so you can taste the multi-dimensional flavors of the tropics. I like to use canned pineapple because it is pineapple and pineapple juice all in one, so whipping up these smoothies is extra quick, easy and convenient but feel free to substitute fresh – either way, you will be loving these smoothies!
Happy guilt-free indulgent Skinny Tropical Pineapple Smoothies and a Happy New Year!
- 20 oz. can pineapple chunks in pineapple juice*
- 1 fresh ripe mango peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 ripe frozen banana**
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ cup lite coconut milk
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to your blender starting with fruit then chop then liquefy until very smooth. If you like a thicker smoothie, add more yogurt and ice. For a thinner smoothie, add more orange juice/coconut milk.
**may use a fresh unfrozen banana and increase ice as needed
You might also like: