Don’t let the summer temperatures get you down! We’ve rounded up 25 Frozen Drinks to Beat the Heat that everyone in the family will love!
Summertime calls for cold drinks to cool off!. These 25 Frozen Drinks to Beat the Heat have something for everyone. From fun slushies made with a frozen drink machine for a non-alcoholic selection to blender-made frozen alcoholic drinks for the adults, these easy frozen drinks will be a hit with the whole family all summer long!
25 FROZEN DRINKS TO BEAT THE HEAT
Like these recipes? Pin them to your DRINKS pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
MY LATEST VIDEOS
These frozen drinks are a delicious way to cool off on a hot day. Family-friendly and easy to make, they’re sure to become a summer staple at your house.
- Frozen Strawberry Lemonade – Even better than the freckled lemonade at Chick-fil-A
- Pineapple Banana Whip – Tropical and delicious!!
- Lemon Lime Slush Punch – My favorite on a hot summer day! So refreshing!!
- Almond Coconut Mocha Frappuccino – Great for a caffeine fix even when it’s hot out!
- Frozen Hot Chocolate – So fun for an after dinner drink!
- Copycat Caribbean Passion Smoothie – So fruity! So good!!
- Watermelon Lemonade Slushies – I love finding new ways to enjoy watermelon!
- Pineapple Dole Whip – Bring a Disney favorite home!
- Nutella Blended Coffee – Chocolatey with a hint of coffee. Love!
- Orange Creamsicle Float – Orange and vanilla are meant to be together!
- Homemade Cherry Slurpee – My kids ask for these ALL the time!
- CopyCat Chick-fil-A Frosted Lemonade – Bright, citrusy, and oh so good!
I love relaxing at the end of the day with a frozen cocktail. These spiked drinks are for adults only and perfect for your summer parties!
- Toasted Frozen Coconut Mojito – Nutty toasted coconut and mint together are the best!
- Frozen Brown Cow – A grown-up float you’ll adore!
- Tropical Moscato Wine Slushies – Fresh, fruity, and perfect for sipping poolside!
- Orange Creamsicle Mini Shakes – So fun for a girl’s day getaway!
- Twisted Frozen Cosmo – Who knew fancy could work so well for summer?!
- Wine Smoothie – Crazy easy and dangerously good!
- Frozen Banana Daiquiri – A beachfront favorite at home!
- Jack Frost Cocktail – I love the bright blue color of this drink!
- Frozen Champagne Margaritas – Margaritas are my favorite summertime cocktail!
- Vodka Lemonade Slush – My friends ask me to make these everytime they come over!
- Frozen Peach Champagne Cocktail – So pretty! They look like a sunset!!
- Grasshopper – The best adults-only chocolate-mint milkshake!
- Frozen Lemonade Colada – One sip and you’ll wonder why you waited so long to make these!
OUR FAVORITE TOOLS TO MAKE THESE Frozen Drink RECIPES
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!