Need to cool down a bit? Then you have got to try this delicious Pineapple Banana Whip!
This yummy drink uses pineapple and frozen bananas which gives this whip a nice thickness without having to add ice cream. Although ice cream would taste delicious in this as well, it just adds a few more calories. 🙂 You can even add in a few little extras for a whole other flavor level.
I added a bit of a pina colada feel to this whip, but you can mix and match the ingredients you love too! For a more robust pineapple flavor, substitute the milk for pineapple juice, and for a tropical taste you can swap the milk for orange juice. Easy and delicious, right? That’s what the summer is all about!
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1/3-1/2 cup milk plus more if needed
- 1/4 tsp. sugar optional but used to sweeten it slightly
- 1/8 tsp. coconut extract optional
- Shredded coconut optional
- Mix all together in a blender and pulse until smooth. You may need to add more milk until you reach your desired thickness. Top with shredded coconut and a pineapple slice and serve.