Need to cool down a bit? Then you have got to try this delicious Pineapple Banana Whip!
This yummy drink uses pineapple and frozen bananas which gives this whip a nice thickness without having to add ice cream. Although ice cream would taste delicious in this as well, it just adds a few more calories. 🙂 You can even add in a few little extras for a whole other flavor level.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
I added a bit of a pina colada feel to this whip, but you can mix and match the ingredients you love too! For a more robust pineapple flavor, substitute the milk for pineapple juice, and for a tropical taste you can swap the milk for orange juice. Easy and delicious, right? That’s what the summer is all about!
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1/3-1/2 cup milk plus more if needed
- 1/4 tsp. sugar optional but used to sweeten it slightly
- 1/8 tsp. coconut extract optional
- Shredded coconut optional
- Mix all together in a blender and pulse until smooth. You may need to add more milk until you reach your desired thickness. Top with shredded coconut and a pineapple slice and serve.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!