Grab the tequila, salt, and limes! These 25 Must Make Margaritas Recipes are made for sipping on a warm day with your favorite friends!
It’s no secret that margaritas are my favorite cocktail. The combination of tequila, lime, and orange liqueur is heaven in a glass! Serve them up frozen or on the rocks.
Either way, I’m a happy happy girl. It all started when I learned how to make a margarita and from there the snowball kept picking up speed.
I’ve tried all kinds of flavor combinations over the years, and today I’m sharing 25 Must Make Margarita Recipes to kick our happy hour off right!
25 MUST MAKE MARGARITA RECIPES
Love it? Pin it to your HAPPY HOUR board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Citrus and margaritas are meant to be together, and these recipes show just how amazing that combination can be!
- Frozen Margarita – You can’t go wrong with a classic! The perfect way to cool down on a hot day!
- Blood Orange Margarita – So pretty and so delicious! Orange margaritas are always a win!
- Kumquat Margarita – The beautiful citrus flavor in this drink will have you wanting another round!
- Grapefruit Margarita – The Paloma’s super tasty cousin! Don’t forget the salt!
- Lemon Drop Margarita – This may be the perfect cocktail mash up!
I love a little fruit flavor to sweeten up my margaritas and these recipes are on point!
- Skinny Peach Frozen Margarita – Peaches scream summer to me, and this margarita is a summer go-to at my house!
- Pineapple Coconut Margarita – It’s like a pina colada and a margarita had a baby you want to sip on all day long!
- Juicy Vanilla Pear Margarita – Who knew vanilla and tequila could be so tasty together?!
- Dragonfruit Margarita – The color on this margarita is insane! So pretty!! Add a could melon balled scoops of white dragon fruit to garnish!
- Cherry Limeade Margarita – I love a good cherry limeade! Throw in some tequila and pour me a glass!
Berries are one of my favorite margarita mix-ins, and it doesn’t get much better than these recipes!
- Blueberry Margarita Mocktail – Fun for the whole family! Add some tequila for the adults!
- Raspberry Mango Margarita – A sunset in a glass! This fruit flavor combination is heaven in a glass!
- Strawberry Margarita – A classic no one can resist! So fresh and fruity!!
- Frozen Blackberry Margarita – I love blackberry anything, and this margarita is calling my name!
- Cranberry Margaritas – Perfect for the holidays, this margarita is a real crowd pleaser!
Break out of the classic margarita mold with these fun flavors!
- Prickly Pear Margarita – If you’ve never had a prickly pear marg, you are missing out friends!! It’s doesn’t hurt that they’re bright pink either!
- Margarita Mule – Another cocktail mash-up you’ll want to share with all your friends!
- Pomegranate Margarita – A classic margarita variation that can be made individually or in a pitcher!
- Coconut Margarita – Take a visit to Puerto Vallarta without the drive or plane flight! This margarita makes me feel like I’m on vacation
- “Inside a Watermelon” Margaritas – Want some serious presentation points? Make this margarita for a crowd recipe! The fresh flavors are insanely good too!
Dare to be brave! These margaritas have a spicy kick or a little extra booze to bump things up a notch!
- Chili Mango Margarita – Sweet and spicy, my favorite margarita combo!
- Grilled Pineapple Jalapeno Margarita – Grilled pineapple is delicious, but add some tequila and little spice and my heart goes pitter-patter!
- Classic Beergaritas – A bar staple, this fun drink is great for Cinco de Mayo!
- Sangria Margaritas – A little wine is always a good idea! I love the way the colors swirl together!!
- Mimosa Margarita – Fizzy margaritas for the win!
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE THESE MARGARITA RECIPES
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of