Celebrate the Fourth of July with these 25 Patriotic Kids Crafts & Treats! Your kids will have a blast making them and eating their creations!
When it comes to US patriotic holidays everything is red, white, and blue. It doesn’t matter if it’s Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, or Veteran’s Day – showing your colors is the way to go. Yes, each holiday has it’s own important meaning, but part of that is showing pride for your country and the people we are celebrating each month.
These 25 Patriotic Kids Crafts & Treats are here to help you get the little ones involved in the spirit of the holiday. There are things to wear, to make and enjoy, and lots of treats to eat!
25 PATRIOTIC KIDS CRAFTS & TREATS
Love it? Pin it to your 4TH OF JULY board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- Patriotic Duck Tape Parade Stick – Take this easy to make craft to your local parade and show your spirit!
- Paper Plate Flag Craft – Hang these beauties all over the house or on your porch as a wind catcher!
- Patriotic DIY Bubble Wands – The most fun bubble wand around! Even more so because they made it themselves!
- Patriotic Necklace – All you need is some twine, paper straws, and beads! SO easy!!
- DIY Confetti Poppers for 4th of July – Skip the party poppers at the store and make your own themed poppers!
- 4th of July Funfetti Cupcakes – A few sprinkles and boxed cake mix will have this easy to make dessert in mouths in no time!
- 4th of July Jello Recipe – So pretty and fun! Make it ahead for your street’s block party!
- Red, White & Blue Fireworks Treats – A Christmas time favorite gets a Patriotic makeover!
- Firecracker Popcorn – Jazz up your kids’ favorite treat with a few simple ingredients!
- Patriotic Chocolate Covered Strawberries – Chocolate covered strawberries have never been so pretty!
- 4th of July Paper Chain FREE Printable – Print, cut, and connect! That’s all it takes to make this fun home decor!
- Uncle Sam Paper Plate Mask – My boys loved making these masks when they were younger!
- Star Spangled Slime DIY – I don’t know a kid that doesn’t love homemade slime. This tutorial shows you how add some holiday fun!
- American Flag Mason Jar Sand Art – Let your kids fill the jars and then add tea lights or stick sparklers in the sand for a festive decoration!
- 4th of July Paper Lanterns – I adored making these as a kid. Swap out the mina color between red, white, and blue for festive party decor!
- Star-Spangled Cookies – These fancy looking cookies are WAY easier than you think to get this effect!
- Easy Flag Fruit Dessert – Summer fruits are where it’s at! Add from yogurt pretzels for an easy party platter everyone loves!
- Patriotic Marshmallow Pops – You can go wrong with marshmallows on a stick dipped in candy and then sprinkles!
- Mini Red, White & Blueberry Bundt Cakes – These mini cakes are fun and delicious! Add some fresh berries for a summer favorite!
- Patriotic Pudding Pops – My boys love helping me make these pops. You can use a popsicle mold or paper cups and popsicle sticks!
- Fourth of July Flag Suncatcher – So easy and so fun to make. The hardest part is waiting for the glue to dry before hanging them up!
- Popsicle Stick Uncle Sam – I can’t stop giggling every time I look at his beard!
- Popsicle Stick Fireworks – These simple fireworks are great for hanging in windows or from the ceiling in your kids’ rooms!
- Patriotic USA Flag Tie Dye Shirt Tutorial – I love a good tie-dye project. You could even make a shirt for everyone in the family and snap a group picture!
- Make an Eagle from a Cardboard Tube – How cute are these?! Eagles are the representation of American freedom and cute addition to your holiday decor!
OUR FAVORITE TOOLS TO MAKE THESE CRAFTS
- Glue gun
- Popsicle sticks
- Construction paper
- Tissue paper
- Mason jars
- Colored Sand
- Pipe Cleaners
- Tie-dye kit
- Duck Tape
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Leave a Reply