Getting a homecooked meal on the table doesn’t have to be hard. These 25 Easy Dinner Recipes for Busy Weeknights are delicious and always a hit with the family!
I don’t know about you, but at my house, easy dinner ideas are a life saver…especially during the week. Between soccer and band rehearsals I don’t always have lots of time or energy for dinner. Luckily these easy dinners have my needs in mind! There are sheet pan and one-pot meals for easy cleanup. 30 minute and even 20 minutes or less meals for when you’re really in a rush and want to get a homecooked meal on the table! These 25 Easy Dinner Recipe for Busy Weeknights are must-haves for your recipe box!!
25 EASY DINNER RECIPES FOR BUSY WEEKNIGHTS
Love these recipes? Pin them to your DINNER pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Thes one-pot dinner recipes are big on flavor and have next to no cleanup! They get an A+ in my book!
- One Pot Thai Chicken – Full of Asian flavors your family will love!
- Mexican Beef and Vegetable Soup – Hearty and delicious! Great with a slice of crusty bread!
- One Pot Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta with Peas – A great way to get your family eating more veggies!
- Beef Burrito Skillet – Make it on the stove top or over your grill. An easy one pan meal!
- One Pot Pizza Rigatoni – Italian night just got even more delicious with this recipe mash up!
I love set and forget dinners. These easy sheet pan dinner recipes cook everything and once for a meal your family will request again and again!
- One Pan Pork Tenderloin with Asparagus & Potatoes – Simple and delicious! This dinner is in regular rotation at my house!
- Sheet Pan Flank Steak Fajitas – Mexican food night has never been so easy…or so tasty!
- Bacon Wrapped Stuff Chicken Breast – An all-in-one meal that’ll have everyone asking for seconds!
- Sheet Pan Philly Cheesesteak – Easy to make and perfect for serving a crowd!
- Sheet Pan Citrus Salmon with Asparagus – Simple ingredients done right for a fantastic meal!
My cast iron skillet is one of my favorite kitchen tools and with good reason! These skillet dinners come together in a snap and taste oh so good!
- One Pot Mexican Chicken – All my favorite flavors in one easy to make dinner!
- Easy Skillet Meatloaf – Comfort food at it’s finest! We serve ours with mashed potatoes and green beans!
- 30 Minute Orange Chicken Skillet – Even better than takeout and crazy easy to make!
- Apple and Spinach Pork Chops – The best marriage of flavors!!!
- Sloppy Joe Casserole – My kids go crazy for this easy dinner idea everytime I make it!
Need to get dinner on the table in a hurry? These 20 minute or less recipes are the answer! Flavorful and easy to make, they’ll save the day!
- Parmesan Herb Salmon – I will never ever get tired of this recipe!
- 20-Minute One-Pan Chicken Fajita Pasta – Lots of bold flavors that are sure to satisfy!
- 15-Minute Honey Garlic Chicken – Super fast and super tasty!
- Sloppy Joe Sandwiches – Completely worth the mess! Grab a fork and knife!
- Easy Chicken Enchilada Soup – So comforting at the end of a long day!
Some nights I don’t feel like slaving over the stove for hours. Thank goodness for these 30 mins or less dinners that will leave everyone asking for seconds!
- One-Pan Pesto Chicken and Veggies – I love the colors in this recipe!!
- Easy Shrimp Alfredo – Better than your loca lrestaurant and ready in about 20 minutes!
- One Pan Chicken Stroganoff – I love finding new ways to use chicken!
- Beef Bowl – Easy dinners are the best and this one can be customized with everyone’s favorite toppings!
- Creamy Garlic Mushroom Chicken – This sauce makes me weak in the knees!
Our Favorite Tools to Make These Easy Dinner Recipes
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!