Getting a homecooked meal on the table doesn’t have to be hard. These 25 Easy Dinner Recipes for Busy Weeknights are delicious and always a hit with the family!
I don’t know about you, but at my house, easy dinner ideas are a life saver…especially during the week. Between soccer and band rehearsals I don’t always have lots of time or energy for dinner. Luckily these easy dinners have my needs in mind!
There are sheet pan and one-pot meals for easy cleanup. 30 minute and even 20 minutes or less meals for when you’re really in a rush and want to get a homecooked meal on the table! These 25 Easy Dinner Recipe for Busy Weeknights are must-haves for your recipe box!!
25 EASY DINNER RECIPES FOR BUSY WEEKNIGHTS
Love these recipes? Pin them to your DINNER pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
These one-pot easy dinner recipes are big on flavor and have next to no clean up! Who doesn’t love that one a busy weeknight? I know I do! These dinners all get an A+ in my book!
- One Pot Thai Chicken – Full of Asian flavors your family will love and so easy to make!
- Mexican Beef and Vegetable Soup – Hearty and delicious! Great with a slice of crusty bread or served up in a bread bowl!
- One Pot Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta with Peas – A great way to get your family eating more veggies and loving it!
- Beef Burrito Skillet – Make it on the stove top or over your grill for an easy one pan dinner!
- One Pot Pizza Rigatoni – Italian night just got even more delicious with this recipe mash up!
I love set-and-forget dinners and these easy sheet pan dinner recipes cook everything at once for a meal your family will request again and again!
- One Pan Pork Tenderloin with Asparagus & Potatoes – Simple and delicious, this dinner is in regular rotation at my house!
- Sheet Pan Flank Steak Fajitas – Mexican food night has never been so easy…or so tasty! Just add tortillas and some refried beans!
- Bacon Wrapped Stuff Chicken Breast – An all-in-one meal that’ll have everyone asking for seconds…because bacon makes everything better!
- Sheet Pan Philly Cheesesteak – Super easy to make and a hearty dinner the whole family will love! This is also one of my favorite game day recipes for feeding a crowd!
- Sheet Pan Citrus Salmon with Asparagus – Simple ingredients done right for a fantastic meal that’ll become part of your regular dinner rotation!
My cast iron skillet is one of my favorite kitchen tools and with good reason! These skillet dinners come together in a snap and taste oh so good!
- One Pot Mexican Chicken – All my favorite flavors in one easy to make dinner! Just add rice and you’ve got dinner!
- Easy Skillet Meatloaf – Comfort food at it’s finest! We serve ours with mashed potatoes and green beans for the best Sunday supper!
- 30 Minute Orange Chicken Skillet – Even better than takeout and crazy easy to make! You’ll never go out for orange chicken again!
- Apple and Spinach Pork Chops – Apples and pork chops are best friends and this dinner recipe proves it! Serve along with your favorite sides for a total mom win!
- Sloppy Joe Casserole – My kids go crazy for this easy dinner idea everytime I make it! What kid doesn’t love sloppy joes & tater tots?!
Need to get dinner on the table in a hurry? These 20 minute or less recipes are the answer! Flavorful and easy to make, they’ll save the day.
- Parmesan Herb Salmon – I will never ever get tired of this recipe! It’s ready in minutes and tastes amazing!!
- 20-Minute One-Pan Chicken Fajita Pasta – Lots of bold flavors that are sure to satisfy and there are never leftovers!
- 15-Minute Honey Garlic Chicken – Super fast and super tasty! Serve this chicken over rice or with vegetable stir fry!
- Sloppy Joe Sandwiches – Completely worth the mess! Grab a fork and knife or brave a bite with your hands!
- Easy Chicken Enchilada Soup – So comforting at the end of a long day! I could eat this soup for lunch or dinner all week long!
Some nights I don’t feel like slaving over the stove for hours. Thank goodness for these 30 mins or less dinners that will leave everyone asking for seconds!
- One-Pan Pesto Chicken and Veggies – I love the colors in this recipe!!
- Easy Shrimp Alfredo – Better than your local restaurant and ready in about 20 minutes!
- One Pan Chicken Stroganoff – I love finding new ways to use chicken!
- Beef Bowl – Easy dinners are the best and this one can be customized with everyone’s favorite toppings!
- Creamy Garlic Mushroom Chicken – This sauce makes me weak in the knees!
Our Favorite Tools to Make These Easy Dinner Recipes
- Pots & Pans: This is my favorite set of pots & pans. There’s a size for all of my kitchen needs and I love the glass lids so I can keep ay eye on our food!
- Knives: A good set of kitchen knives is essential for any cook. This set is the best one I’ve owned so far and it comes with a knife block, steak knives, and an array of larger knives perfect for all your slicing, chopping, and cutting needs.
- Baking Sheet: A nice big baking sheet is a must have for any kitchen. This half pan sheet is large than a regular cookie and works great for anything you’re baking.
- Cutting Board: A good-sized cutting board is a must for home cooks. This board is thick & sturdy and makes recipe prep a breeze.
- Cast Iron Skillet: This cast iron skillet is one of my most treasured pieces of cookware. I’ve had mine for years and make everything from breakfast to dinner and dessert in it!
- Dutch Oven: This dutch oven is a kitchen essential for everything from dinner to desserts. I use mine all the time and with proper care, it’ll last for years and years.
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of