Take this comforting dessert to a whole new level with 25 Bread Pudding Recipes for the Holidays! Each recipe is baked with love and is great for feeding a crowd!
When it comes to a great bread pudding, everyone has a different idea. Some people like raisins and rum sauce, others like chocolate, and some like fruit. But no matter how you bake them up, these 25 Bread Pudding Recipes for the Holidays will be a show stopper are your dinner table! Try one or try them all and find your new favorite bread pudding recipe!
25 BREAD PUDDING RECIPES FOR THE HOLIDAYS
Like these recipes? Pin them to your DESSERT pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
These bread pudding recipes are a chocolate lover’s dream. From a little chocolate to “OMG! How did they get all that chocolate in there?” you’ll love them all!
- Dark Chocolate Bread Pudding – So much chocolaty goodness!
- Individual White Chocolate and Raspberry Bread Puddings – I love having my own little dessert!
- Chocolate Chess Bread Pudding – You love the pie, now try the bread pudding!
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Turtle Bread Pudding – Chocolate and caramel are best friends!
- Chocolate Croissant Bread Pudding – Rich, decadent, and a must makes!
You can’t beat the classics! These bread pudding recipes are variations on the traditional recipe and totally swoon-worthy!
- Easy Bread Pudding – If you thought bread pudding we hard to make, you are wrong!
- Caramel Bread Pudding with Creamy Caramel Sauce – I can’t get enough of this bread pudding…especially with vanilla ice cream!
- Bread Pudding with Vanilla Custard Sauce – A holiday classic everyone that’ll make everyone smile!
- New Orleans Style Bread Pudding – There’s just something about a great Southern recipe that makes it oh so crave-able!
- Bread Pudding with Hot Butter Rum Sauce – Adulty only! This sauce is to die for and when it’s on bread pudding…YUM!!
Fall means bread pudding to me and these Fall inspired recipes will be the toast of your dessert buffet!
- Pumpkin Praline Bread Pudding – I love the sweetness of the praline mixed with rich pumpkin!
- Cranberry Bread Pudding with Honey Whiskey Maple Sauce – Baked cranberries are calling my name!
- Pecan Pie Bread Pudding – My second favorite Thanksgiving pie turned bread pudding? Yep, I want it!
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding – So easy and bursting with pumpkin flavor. Love the cream cheese glaze too!
- Toffee Bread Pudding – If you don’t love toffee you’re wrong and this bread pudding will prove it.
These bread pudding recipes are getting a little fruity! From bananas to blueberries, there’s a flavor for everyone!
- Bananas Foster Bread Pudding – So decadent with a hint of rum. I adore this bread pudding!
- Blueberry White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Amaretto Cream Sauce – I could eat this bread pudding any time of year!
- Apple Pecan Bread Pudding – Comforting and crazy good with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
- Pineapple Upside-Down Bread Pudding – Take your dessert game to a whole new level of awesomeness!
- Peach Bread Pudding with Warm Brown Sugar Sauce – Like a trip to Georgia in your own kitchen!
Looking for a new favorite bread pudding? These recipe are sure to inspire you!
- Coconut Bread Pudding with Coconut Cream Sauce – I love coconut everything and this bread pudding is no exception!
- Baked Eggnog French Toast – We call it french toast so no one judges us for eating it in the morning. 😉
- Waffle Bread Pudding with Strawberry Sauce – Waffles just got the best makeover ever!
- Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding – I just died and went to heaven! Whoever thought up donut bread pudding is a genius!
- Red Velvet Bread Pudding – Chocolatey, tangy, and crazy good! I dare you not to adore this bread pudding!
OUR FAVORITE TOOLS TO MAKE THESE Bread Pudding Recipes
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!