Breakfast just got a whole lot easier with these 25 French Toast Casserole Recipes! Great for an easy brunch option and perfect for feeding a crowd, just pick your favorite flavor!
When we have company staying with us, I love to have easy recipe options for the morning. That way everyone can roll into the kitchen at their own pace, I’m not scrambling to keep everyone fed making food to order. One of my favorite morning dishes is a great french toast casserole recipe! They’re so easy to make and everyone always leaves the table satisfied. The only hard part is choosing which recipe for french toast casserole to make first! These 25 French Toast Casserole Recipes to Feed a Crowd will take the stress out of your morning!!
25 FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE RECIPE TO FEED A CROWD
Love it? Pin it to your BREAKFAST board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Real Housemoms TV
These classic french toast casserole recipes are some of my all-time favorites. My family likes french toast casserole in just about every flavor under the sun, but these ones hold a special place in my heart. From sweet to savory, they’re sure to hit the spot with your morning crowd!
- Maple Sausage French Toast Bake – I love dipping my breakfast meats in syrup! This casserole is everything I want in one bite!
- Breakfast French Toast Casserole – A classic recipe you can’t beat!
- Everything Bagel Savory French Toast Casserole – This casserole is SO good! Everyone comes back for seconds!!
- Baked Cream Cheese French Toast Casserole – How can french toast get better? Add a little cream cheese into the mix!
- Irish Coffee French Toast Casserole – I love the rich flavor of this french toast casserole recipe!
These french toast casserole recipes are totally fruit-tastic! I love to serve these casseroles any time of year but they’re especially popular in the spring and summer months when berries are at their peak season. But classic breakfast flavors are a hit all year long!
- Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast Casserole – This casserole is like having dessert for breakfast!!
- Lemon and Blueberry French Toast Bake – I love the bright citrus flavor of this french toast paired with those yummy blueberries!
- Overnight Apple Fritter French Toast Casserole – Forget the donuts, I want this french toast casserole!
- Blueberry Strawberry French Toast Casserole – Berries are my favorite at breakfast time!!
- Raspberry Baked French Toast – I love this individually portioned version of french toast for brunch!
What’s easier than a French toast casserole overnight recipe?! Prep everything before going to bed and in the morning all you have to do is pop everything into the oven. This a great option when you want to spend time with your holiday company or your favorite breakfast companions.
- Overnight Coconut-Almond French Toast Casserole – Coconut and almond if one of my favorite morning flavor combinations!
- Overnight Caramel French Toast – Decadent and crazy good! This french toast is so easy to make!
- Overnight Sticky Bun French Toast – A breakfast mashup for the ages!!
- Overnight Vanilla Chai French Toast Bake – Rich chai and vanilla together is my favorite way to start the day!
- Overnight Bourbon Cinnamon French Toast Bake – A little bourbon in your french toast is always a good idea!
Let your slow cooker do the work! These crockpot french toast casserole recipes may be the easiest thing you’ve ever made for breakfast. Just pick your favorite flavor and get crocking!
- Crock Pot Blueberry Crunch French Toast – I love the little crunchy bits in this french toast! Such a great texture!!
- Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole – Who doesn’t love a cinnamon roll in the morning? This french toast is everything!
- Crock Pot Creamy Banana French Toast – My kids go crazy for this easy breakfast casserole!
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole – Your favorite breakfast recipe just got even easier!!
- Peach Raspberry Slow Cooker French Toast – Bright raspberries and fruity peaches make this french toast taste amazing!
The holidays are made for family and friends. Good thing these french toast casserole recipes are too! Start your day with your favorite seasonal flavors – like eggnog, gingerbread, cranberry, and pumpkin – for a comforting breakfast that’ll have everyone asking for seconds!
- Overnight Gingerbread Baked French Toast with Streusel Topping – All the baking spices in this french toast are going to make your house smell amazing!
- Pumpkin French Toast Casserole – Perfect for fall, this french toast recipe is always a hit!
- Panettone Baked French Toast – Forget Panettone after dinner! Have it at breakfast instead!!
- Overnight Cranberry Orange French Toast Casserole – This classic holiday flavor combination
- Make Ahead Eggnog Casserole – Rich and creamy and oh my gosh so good!
Our Favorite Tools to make these French Toast Casserole Recipes
- Mixing Bowls
- Wooden Spoon
- Slow Cooker
- Rectangular Baking Dish
- Square Baking Dish
- Serving Spoons
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!