Hit the farmer’s market and stock up! These 25 Easy Apple Recipes for Fall will have you falling in love with apples all over again!
I love fall! While most people think pumpkin, I think apples! There are so many delicious ways to enjoy apples, from pancakes to a pork roast, and even my family’s favorite crock pot apple crisp. These easy apple recipes will let you enjoy this fruit all day long!
25 EASY APPLE RECIPES FOR FALL
Love it? Pin it to your FALL board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Start your day with these tasty apple breakfast recipes!
- Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls – This fruity spin on classic cinnamon rolls may just be better than the original!
- Apple Cinnamon Puffed Pancake – Feed a crowd with this yummy dutch baby inspired pancake!
- Apple Fritters Recipe – Skip the donut shop and make a batch of these fritters at home. They are worth the time!!
- Apple Cinnamon Pancakes – My kids ask for these all the time!
- Apple Carrot Zucchini Muffins – A great grab-and-go option or brunch buffet addition!
Snacking on apples is my favorite! These fun variations are a great treat to rotate into the mix!
- Apple Fries with Caramel Pecan Dulce de Leche Cream Dip – That dip though! I love dipping apple fries or even just sliced apples in it!
- Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips – So easy to make and my kids gobble them up!
- Apple Pie Filling Recipe – Forget the store-bought stuff. Homemade is so much better!
- Apple Chai Energy Balls – These are a great take-along snack idea or pack some in your kid’s lunchbox!
- Apple Pie Trail Mix – I could eat this by the handful!
Apples go great with so many meals! All you have to do is choose which side dish to serve!
- Carrot and Apple Slaw – Light and delicious! I make this slaw starting in the summer months and enjoy it through fall grilling season too!
- Apple Pecan Fall Salad – I could eat this salad every day!!
- Broccoli Apple Salad – This salad is perfect for potlucks and tailgating!
- Baked Apples with Sausage Stuffing – How great are these apples?! They’d be great for Thanksgiving!
- Brown Rice & Apple Salad – Jazz up your regular old rice! This easy side dish is one of my most requested from the family!
Enjoy a delicious combination of sweet and savory with these apple dinner ideas!
- Sheet Pan Pecan Apple Chicken – Keep dinner simple with this easy one-pan meal!
- Homemade Panera Fuji Apple Salad – Panera has the best salads, and this homemade version is on point!
- Slow Cooker Honey Apple Pork Loin – I love set-and-forget dinners, and this one is a winner at my house!
- Pulled Pork Apple Salad – The flavors of this salad are insane! Everything pairs together so well!
- Maple Apple Pork Chops – Is there any better flavor combination than maple, apples, and pork? I don’t think so.
These apple desserts will have everyone asking for the recipe!
- Apple Cobbler – Everyone’s favorite dessert this time of year! Serve it up as is or top with a scoop of ice cream!
- Old-Fashioned Applesauce Oatmeal Cake – This spice cake screams fall. I love the broiled coconut topping!
- Snicker Apple Salad – This stuff is dangerous! It’s always the first thing gone at our game day parties!
- Basic Apple Pie Recipe – Everyone needs a great apple pie recipe in their recipe box!
- Caramel Apple Funnel Cakes – Like going to the fair without all the carnies! This funnel cake is sinfully good!
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE THESE CARROT CAKE RECIPES
If you enj1oyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Carrie @Frugal Foodie Mama says
I am so ready for apple season! This is such a yummy collection of apple recipes! 🙂 Thank you for including me in this one.
Thank you so much for sharing our Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream!!