Indulge in the bounty of the season with these 25 Apple Desserts to Celebrate Fall! We’ve rounded up everything from cakes to pies to satisfy your sweet tooth!
While some people may associate pumpkins with fall, I’m all about apples…at least for a couple more months. 25 Apple Desserts to Celebrate Fall are the best way to welcome the new season and indulge your sweet tooth! These apple dessert recipes will make you forget all about pumpkin and leave you dreaming about easy apple desserts instead!
25 APPLE DESSERTS TO CELEBRATE FALL!
Like these recipes? Pin them to your DESSERT pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
I love a grab and go apple dessert bar. They’re perfect for parties and so easy to make!
- Apple Pie Oatmeal Bars – So comforting and easy to make too!
- Caramel Apple Pie Magic Bars – Decadence to the max!
- Salted Caramel Apple Pie Bars – Forget a regular pie! These bars are amazing!!
- Apple Bacon Oat Bars – I could eat a plateful of these and be a happy girl!
- Apple Blondies – Rich and delicious, these bars just scream Fall!
A cake is the best dessert for serving a crowd if you ask me, and these apple cake recipes are my fall favorites!
- Caramel Apple Poke Cake – Super easy to make and always a hit with friends and family!
- Caramel Apple Bundt Cake – Bundt cake totally means you can serve it for brunch too!
- Apple Cinnamon Honey Cake – I can’t get over how pretty this cake is!
- Apple Cider Cupcakes and Brown Sugar Cinnamon Buttercream – The frosting on these cupcakes is out of this world good!
- Quick Apple Cake with Salted Caramel – I love the way the slices look when you cut this cake!
Cookies are total comfort food, and these apple cookie recipes will have you swooning!
- Apple Cider Snickerdoodles – If you love cinnamon/sugar you need these cookies in your life!
- Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies – Pass the milk! YUM!!
- Apple Crisp Cookie Cups – I love everything about these little bites!
- Caramel Apple Fruit Pizza – This is my kind of pizza!!
- Dutch Apple Pie Cookies – Super cute and a great way to share the love this Fall!
These apple pie & apple crisp recipes are pure comfort food!
- Classic Apple Crisp – A classic recipe everyone should have in their recipe box!
- Honeycrisp Apple Cider Pie – My go-to apple pie!
- Salted Caramel Apple Galette – I love the rustic look of a galette and this one is a showstopper!
- Apple Hand Pies – Little bites of Fall goodness right here!
- Snickerdoodle Apple Cobbler – Crispy cinnamon-sugar crust & tender apples are heaven in a bowl!
No matter what your favorite apple dessert, these recipes are sure to satisfy your craving!
- Apple Pecan Bread Pudding – I love making this bread pudding for the holidays!
- Caramel Apple Taquitos – Crispy outside, juicy apples inside, what’s not to love?!
- Fried Apple Rings – My kids go crazy for this fun treat!
- Easy Apple Pie Bites – Super easy to make and great for brunch or dessert!
- No Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake – Layers of deliciousness in every jar!!
TOOLS TO MAKE THESE FALL APPLE RECIPES
- Mason Jars
- Mixing Bowls
- Stand Mixer
- Square Baking Dish
- Rectangle Baking Pan
- Cookie Sheet
- Silicone Mat
- Muffin Tin
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Ashley @ Wishes and Dishes says
Thanks so much for including my cupcakes in your roundup!! I love all these recipes!