These 25 Comforting Dinner Recipes the Whole Family Loves are the perfect way to bring everyone together for a fantastic meal!
This time of year, a nice hot dinner is my favorite part of the day. We all gather around the table, spend time together, and enjoy a meal that satisfies the whole family. These 25 Comforting Dinner Recipes make a regular appearance in our dinner rotation and with good reason!
25 COMFORTING DINNER RECIPES THE WHOLE FAMILY LOVES!
Love it? Pin it to your DINNER pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Kid approved dinners are a must at my house. Why my boys are open to trying new things, their tried-and-true favorites are staples at our dinner table. These recipes are just a few of their favorites.
- Sloppy Joe Casserole – Forget the buns and have your sloppy joe with tater tots instead!
- Ravioli Lasagna – Or as I like to call it “cheater lasagna”!
- Ham, Cheese & Broccoli Pasta – A great way to get the kids eating more veggies!
- Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells – I like to make a double batch and freeze half for later!
- Cheddar Bay Chicken Bake – My family asks for this casserole all the time!
These classic dinners have been around for years, and with good reason! No one can resist a comforting dish of delicious food!
- Southern Oven Fried Chicken – A healthier version of a Southern favorite!
- Best Ever Creamy Mac and Cheese – So creamy and cheesy!!!
- Skillet Shepherd’s Pie – An Irish favorite made easy!
- One Pot Creamy Chicken Pot Pie Noodles – All the filling you love with pasta!
- Beef Pot Roast – Sunday supper here I come!
I’m a Mexican food junkie, and I’m proud of it! These recipes are like a big hug on a plate. I dare you not to go back for seconds!
- Slow Cooker Pork Tinga – So much flavor and crazy easy to make!
- Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas – I make these at least once a month!
- Taco Mac and Cheese – All my favorite Mexican flavors in an easy skillet dinner!
- Mexican Meatball Soup – A meal in a bowl! Love love love this soup!
- Easy Oven Baked Spicy Chicken Tacos – Great for serving a crowd, or a couple growing boys!
I don’t remember a time in my life when I wasn’t eating some kind of Italian food. There are so many different dishes and each one begs to be eaten! One bite and you’ll feel the love.
- Easy Shrimp Alfredo – Ready in 15 minutes and just as good as any restaurant!
- Easy Cheesy Manicotti – My favorite menu item made at home!
- Saucy Italian Slow Cooker Pork Chops – I can’t get over this pork chops!!
- Meatball Sub Casserole – Crazy easy to make and there are never leftovers!
- One-Pot Pizza Pasta – What kid doesn’t love pizza everything?!
Some nights I can’t decide what to serve, but these recipes are in my “always good” recipe box file. They’re easy to prepare and I can’t even begin to count how many times I’ve made them.
- Slow Cooker Korean Beef – Tangy and tasty! I could eat this every week!
- Chicken Cordon Bleu – The easiest variation of this chicken ever and the sauce is to die for!
- Tater Tot Casserole – This mid-west favorite is a staple at my house!
- Bacon Bean Soup – Cool nights need amazing soup, like this recipe!
- Balsamic Pork Loin – Serve with mashed potatoes, veggies, or your favorite side…you can’t go wrong with this pork!
OUR FAVORITE TOOLS TO MAKE THESE COMFORTING DINNERS
- Oven To Table Roasting Tray
- Ice Blue Serving Bowl
- Stainless Steel Large Serving Spoon
- Nonstick 5-qt. Sauté Pan & Cover
- Baking Oblong Rectangular Baking Dish
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!