Who says dinner has to be hard? These 25 Easy Weeknight Crockpot Dinner Ideas will get dinner on the table with next to no effort!
When it comes to crockpot dinner ideas, I have a slew of slow cooker recipes at my fingertips at all times. They’re a lifesaver when I know we’ll be running around all day. I don’t have to worry about getting home right before dinnertime and rushing to whip something up. One of my family’s favorites is this crazy easy Crock Pot Crack Chicken recipe!
Instead, my Crock Pot does all the work and our house smells amazing!! These 25 easy crockpot dinner ideas will de-stress your weeknights. Serve up your favorites and watch everyone dig in!
Serve these Crockpot soups alongside your favorite salad, some cornbread, or dinner rolls for an easy weeknight option!
- Slow Cooker Taco Chili Recipe – My husband LOVES this hearty chili! We add all our favorite taco toppings and dig in!
- Slow Cooker Classic Tomato Soup – There is nothing I love more than a bowl of tomato soup and grilled cheese!
- Crock Pot Cheesy Cauliflower Soup – This cauliflower soup is my favorite low-carb swap for potato soup. You won’t taste the difference!
- Crock Pot Vegetable Soup Recipe – Comforting, delicious, and ZERO weight watchers points!
- Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup – Forget the canned stuff. This crock pot soup recipe is crazy good and easy to make!
Slow cooker pasta recipes are great because I can get dinner started before work, and finish it quickly when I get home!
- Crock Pot Pizza Casserole – My family loves this dinner mash-up. I love that we didn’t have to wait an hour for delivery!
- Crock Pot Mac and Cheese – This classic pasta recipe will be ready and waiting when you get home! (It totally beats the boxed stuff.)
- Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff – Some nights you just need an easy dinner win, and this crock pot pasta is a guaranteed hit!
- Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo – Just as good as any restaurant, but with minimal effort! You can even add tomatoes and spinach for Florentine-style!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Pasta – Everyone is in the clean plate club when I make this pasta. The leftovers reheat great too!
Pork might be the “other white meat,” but these crock pot recipes are in regular addition to our dinner table!
- Crock Pot Pulled Pork – Grab a can of Dr. Pepper and make the best pulled pork around! We like it on sandwiches, but it’s great on salads and quesadillas too!
- Crock Pot Pork Loin – Comfort food all the way! This pork gets a yummy brown sugar dry rub and then honey, sage, and garlic butter sauce is spooned over top!
- Crock Pot Sweet and Sour Pork – Skip takeout and make this easy slow cooker pork instead! It cooks all day and you can make minute rice to speed up mealtime!
- Slow Cooker Honey Ginger Lime Pork – This pork is so flavorful, so yummy, and so easy to make it’ll become part of your regular dinner rotation!
- Slow Cooker Pork Tinga – Everything you need all in one pot – tender pork, hearty potatoes, and onions all in a smoky chipotle sauce. YUM!
These hearty beef crockpot dinner recipes are the perfect meal after a long day!
- Slow Cooker French Dip – Hands down my husband’s favorite sandwich! Serve it open-face or on French rolls. There won’t be any leftovers!
- Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli – Get the ratio of beef to broccoli you want! No more hunting for beef in a forest of broccoli!
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak – Let your crock pot do the work while you take on the world! These steaks come out perfect every time!
- Crock Pot Beef and Noodles – Classic comfort food with only 5 ingredients! This all-in-one dinner cooks all day and fills bellies in the evening.
- Slow Cooker Italian Pepperoncini Beef – This shredded beef is great on sandwiches and the pepperoncini peppers add a great kick. You can even add more peppers to make this beef spicier if you like it hot!
Your slow cooker will become your best friend when you make these crockpot chicken dinner ideas!
- Super Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos – Taco Tuesday has never been easier! I use the leftover chicken for casseroles and enchiladas later in the week!
- Mediterranean Crock Pot Chicken Thighs – I cannot get over how good this slow cooker chicken is! It tastes like going to our favorite restaurant without the wait!
- Crock Pot Lemon Italian Chicken with Capers – Bright lemon and salty capers are the perfect pairing to this easy chicken recipe. Serve over pasta and you’ve got yourself a meal!
- Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice – Oh so cheesy!! This chicken dish makes an appearance on our dinner table every couple of weeks. My whole family LOVES it!
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken – A little sweet, a little tangy, and completely gone! Everyone cleans their plates when I make this chicken!
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of Easy 30-Minute or Less Dinners or these Quick and Easy Dinner Ideas in 20 Minutes or Less!