Who says dinner has to be hard? These 25 Easy Weeknight Crockpot Dinner Ideas will get dinner on the table with next to no effort!
When it comes to crockpot dinner ideas, I have a slew of slow cooker recipes at my fingertips at all times. They’re a lifesaver when I know we’ll be running around all day. I don’t have to worry about getting home right before dinnertime and rushing to whip something up.
Instead, my Crock Pot does all the work and our house smells amazing!! These 25 easy crockpot dinner ideas will de-stress your weeknights. Serve up your favorites and watch everyone dig in!
25 EASY WEEKNIGHT CROCKPOT DINNER IDEAS
Love it? Pin it to your SLOW COOKER board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- Slow Cooker Taco Chili Recipe – My husband LOVES this hearty chili! We add all our favorite taco toppings and dig in!0
- Slow Cooker Classic Tomato Soup – There nothing I love more than a bowl of tomato soup and grilled cheese!
- Crock Pot Cheesy Cauliflower Soup – This cauliflower soup is my favorite low-carb swap for potato soup. You won’t taste the difference!
- Crock Pot Vegetable Soup Recipe – Comforting, delicious, and ZERO weight watchers points!
- Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup – Forget the canned stuff. This crock pot soup recipe is crazy good and easy to make!
I love these slow cooker pasta recipes. I can get them started before work and finish them quickly when I get home for an easy dinner idea!
- Crock Pot Pizza Casserole – My family loves this dinner mash-up. I love that we didn’t have to wait an hour for delivery!
- Crock Pot Mac and Cheese – This classic pasta recipe will be ready and waiting when you get home! (It totally beats the boxed stuff.)
- Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff – Some nights you just need an easy dinner win, and this crock pot pasta is a guaranteed hit!
- Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo – Just as good as any restaurant, but with minimal effort! You can even add tomatoes and spinach for Florentine-style!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Pasta – Everyone is in the clean plate club when I make this pasta. The leftovers reheat great too!
Pork might be the “other white meat,” but it’s a regular addition to our dinner table!
- Crock Pot Pulled Pork – Grab a can of Dr. Pepper and make the best pulled pork around! We like it on sandwiches, but it’s great on salads and quesadillas too!
- Crock Pot Pork Chops – Comfort food all the way! This recipe makes it’s own gravy and is so good over mashed potatoes!
- Crock Pot Sweet and Sour Pork – Skip takeout and make this easy slow cooker pork instead! It cooks all day and you can make minute rice to speed up mealtime!
- Slow Cooker Honey Ginger Lime Pork – This pork is so flavorful, so yummy, so easy to make it’ll become part of your regular dinner rotation!
- Slow Cooker Pork Tinga – Everything you need all in one pot – tender pork, hearty potatoes, and onions all in in a smoky chipotle sauce. YUM!
These hearty beef dinner recipes are the perfect meal after a long day!
- Slow Cooker French Dip – Hands down my husband’s favorite sandwich! Serve it open face or on French rolls. There won’t be any leftovers!
- Crock Pot Beef Tips – Simple and delicious, this slow cooker beef recipe begs to be made!
- Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli – Get the ratio of beef to broccoli you want! No more hunting for beef in a forest of broccoli!
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak – Let your crock pot do the work while you take on the world! These steaks come out perfect every time!
- Barbacoa Recipe – I love adding this shredded beef to burritos, tacos, nachos, or even a salad. This is a great make once and eat twice recipe!
Your slow cooker will become your best friend when you make these crockpot chicken dinner ideas!
- Super Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos – Taco Tuesday has never been easier! I use the leftover chicken for casseroles and enchiladas later in the week!
- Mediterranean Crock Pot Chicken Thighs – I cannot get over how good this slow cooker chicken is! It tastes like going to our favorite restaurant without the wait!
- Crock Pot Lemon Italian Chicken with Capers – Bright lemon and salty capers are the perfect pairing to this easy chicken recipe. Serve over pasta and you’ve got yourself a meal!
- Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice – Oh so cheesy!! This chicken dish makes an appearance on our dinner table every couple of weeks. My whole family lOVES it!
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken – A little sweet, a little tangy, and completely gone! Everyone cleans their plates when I make this chicken!
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE THESE CROCK POT DINNER IDEAS
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of