Dust off that slow cooker and try this easy Slow Cooker Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken, your family will love it!
It’s been very hot in Oregon already this year. Usually, the weather stays cool until the end of June. On Saturday it was over 100 degrees! With the weather being so darn hot, I am using my slow cooker even more. to whip up some of my best crock pot recipes!
Real Housemoms TV
I made this delicious Slow Cooker Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken for dinner. It was perfect! I used my favorite sauce, Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki (pictured below). You can find this sauce in on the Asian aisle at most stores. I recommend not subbing out the sauce for a different one, Soy Vay isn’t thick and gummy like other teriyaki sauces, and it did very well in the slow cooker without burning.
Get more great recipes like this one on our Real Housemoms Dinner pin board!
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 bottle Soy Vay teriyaki sauce about 1.5 cups
- 2 4-oz. cups pineapple tidbits (do not drain)
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Steamed white rice
- Sliced green onion
- Add the chicken to a 6-quart slow cooker. Add the teriyaki sauce and pineapple tidbits (and the juice from the pineapple too).
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4.5 hours.
- Serve over rice topped with toasted sesame seeds and green onions.
- Note- If you have never used a bottle of Soy Vay Teriyaki, it is best to stick a butter knife down the neck of the jar and stir a bit before pouring out to get the sesame seeds loose.
You may also like: Slow Cooker Barbecue Bacon Meatloaf
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!