Who doesn’t love cornbread? If you do it well it’s moist and in my opinion, sweet. Not only that, but it’s the perfect companion to chili. You have to make this to go along with your Slow Cooker Taco Chili for the Super Bowl.
This Sweet Honey Corn Bread is so moist and sweet I love it. I baked it in a cast iron skillet for the first time recently. I don’t know if it made a difference in the taste but it was so cute, and sometimes cute is just as important as taste when it comes to food. Sometimes.
Real Housemoms TV
- preheat oven (and cast iron skillet, if using) to 400 degrees
- whisk together milk, butter and eggs in a large bowl
- add in the remaining ingredients and then stir until just combined, it will still be lumpy
- pour into a greased cast iron skillet or baking pan
- bake for 20 min or until toothpick comes out clean after being inserted into the center
- allow to cool slightly then serve and enjoy