It is such a great time of year to cook dinner in the crock pot. It is 91 degrees in Arizona today, which makes it especially nice to keep the oven off. Lemon Italian Chicken with Capers is delicious and easy to make. The combination of flavors, with the added capers, is really yummy! The chicken, sauce, and capers are great served over whole grain pasta.
- Cut the butter into slices and spread them out on the bottom of the crock pot
- Place each chicken breast on a slice of butter
- Sprinkle the Italian Dressing over the chicken
- Pour the lemon juice over the chicken
- Pour the chicken broth over the chicken
- Add the garlic to the crock pot
- Cook on high 4-5 hours, or low 6-8 hours
- Add the capers at the end of the cooking time
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions
- Serve the chicken, sauce, and capers over pasta
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Real Housemoms TV
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!