It is such a great time of year to cook dinner in the crock pot. It is 91 degrees in Arizona today, which makes it especially nice to keep the oven off. Lemon Italian Chicken with Capers is delicious and easy to make. The combination of flavors, with the added capers, is really yummy! The chicken, sauce, and capers are great served over whole grain pasta.
- Slice the butter into 8 pats and spread them out on the bottom of the crock pot. Place each chicken breast on two pats of butter.
- Sprinkle the Italian dressing mix over the chicken. Pour the lemon juice and chicken broth over the chicken. Add the garlic to your crock pot.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4-5 hours or on LOW 6-8 hours.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions until al dente when the chicken in about 15 minutes from being done. Drain the pasta.
- Add capers to the chicken after cooking has finished.
- Plate the pasta and top with chicken, sauce, and capers from the crock pot. Serve immediately.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!