Breaded pork chops are delicious, as well as quick and easy to make! My parents were visiting when I made them and these pork chops were a huge hit with everyone, including the kids. I could not believe how fast they disappeared. It was adorable when we were all at the dinner table talking and my 7 year old just casually reached over and grabbed the last one, like no one would notice. Everyone wanted to eat it, but was waiting to see if anyone else was going to take it. Well, my son went for it and it was precious! I am glad everyone loved them and I will definitely make them again soon!
- In a shallow bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, onion powder, and garlic powder until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs and lemon juice together.
- Dip each pork chop in the egg mixture and coat it completely. Then put the wet pork chop in the breadcrumb mixture and cover completely on both sides.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place 4 pork chops in hot oil/butter and cook each side until golden brown and crispy, about 3-4 minutes per side. You don't want to overcrowd the pan. Working in batches is best.
- Remove them from the pan and transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Heat the remaining olive oil and butter in the same skillet. Cook rest of the pork chops for 3-4 minutes per side. Transfer to plate with the other pork chops.
- Serve immediately with your favorite side dishes.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!