Breaded pork chops are delicious, as well as quick and easy to make! My parents were visiting when I made them and these pork chops were a huge hit with everyone, including the kids. I could not believe how fast they disappeared. It was adorable when we were all at the dinner table talking and my 7 year old just casually reached over and grabbed the last one, like no one would notice. Everyone wanted to eat it, but was waiting to see if anyone else was going to take it. Well, my son went for it and it was precious! I am glad everyone loved them and I will definitely make them again soon!
- In a bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, onion powder, and garlic powder
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs
- Add lemon juice to the eggs
- Dip each pork chop in the egg mixture and coat it completely
- Put the coated pork chop in the breadcrumb mixture and cover completely
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil and butter in a skillet, on medium/high heat
- Place the pork chops in the heated skillet and cook each side until golden brown and crispy (3-4 minutes each side)
- Remove them from the pan
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp butter in the hot skillet
- Cook the remainder of the pork chops the same way (3-4 minutes each side, until golden brown and crispy)
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!