I am in LOVE with chocolate. I will always choose chocolate when given a choice and I will seek it out in some shape or another on a daily basis!!! A few months ago I was online and ran into a dessert that was pretty fabulous. With this dessert I don’t have to choose between chocolate chip cookies, brownies or Oreos! (I may have a problem.)
These are so simple to make. I used a boxed brownie mix but there are so many great brownie recipes out there and mine coming soon. Then to make it even easier you can use your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe or a pre-made dough. For the frosting just add 1 cup of crushed Oreos to buttercream frosting and your in business! Try them out to celebrate a special occasion or the fact that it’s Friday.
- Prepared Brownie batter
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Buttercream Frosting
- 1 c. Crushed Oreos
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place cupcake liners into cupcake pan
- Place 1 tablespoon of cookie dough in the bottom of liner
- Add 2 tablespoons of brownie batter on top of the cookie dough
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean
- Remove from pan and allow to cool on the counter or a rack
- While cupcakes cool, add crushed Oreos to the frosting and mix
- Apply to cupcakes
- If using a frosting bag and tip make sure that your Oreo pieces are small enough to pass through easily
Inspired by: Betty Crocker
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!