Swirled Red Velvet Brownies are the perfect treat to calm that sweet tooth! With delicious chocolate swirls, this rich and fudgy brownie is irresistible!
I’m a huge brownie lover and love to switch it up things up from time to time when it comes to flavor combinations! These Fudge Swirled Red Velvet Brownies are an easy & tasty treat you can make in one bowl, and have your table in under an hour from start to finish! They’re as simple as my brownie in a mug, but feed a crowd!
SWIRLED RED VELVET BROWNIES
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DESSERT pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Real Housemoms TV
Desserts are huge in my house. I believe in having dessert after every meal. Now a lot of people won’t agree with me but I’m the type of person who refuses to deprive myself of life simple joys. And these Fudge Swirled Red Velvet Brownies are just one of those joys that I choose not to pass up. Brownies have to be hands down one of my all-time favorite desserts.
There is and has been something about red velvet that I’ve always loved. These homemade red velvet brownies are thick, fudgy and moist all at the same time. I’m really picky about my brownies but these lovely hand-held red velvet brownies pretty much check every single thing off of my “must have” list and we inhaled every last morsel!!
If you’re looking for that perfect Valentines treat, something to satisfy that sugar craving in the middle of the night, or just something fun, colorful and flavorful for the kids to enjoy then these Fudge Swirled Red Velvet Brownies are just the thing! Put them on your must make list STAT!
Want more Valentine’s Day dessert recipes?
- Chocolate Fondue
- Red Velvet Cake Recipe
- Individual Cherry Cheesecake Desserts
- Easy Chocolate Lava Cake
- Mini Raspberry Mousse Cakes
- More dessert recipes…
Tools used to make this Swirled Red Velvet Brownies recipe
Baking Dish: A square baking dish is a must have for home cooks. This one comes with a sturdy lid for easy storing and transporting your favorite dishes!
Stand Mixer: I don’t know what I’d do without my stand mixer. I use it for just about everything…and I mean everything! Cakes, cookies, mashed potatoes, and shredding chicken!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray and line an 8"x8" baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix together your butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in your eggs one at a time until combined.
- Add in your vanilla, salt, cocoa powder, flour, vinegar and red food coloring.
- Beat until mixed completely.
- Spoon into prepared pan.
- Place your chocolate chips and oil in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high until melted, checking every 30 seconds.
- Dollop your chocolate over the top of the brownies and swirl around top with a knife.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes until center is set.
- Let cool before slicing.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!