INDIVIDUAL CHERRY CHEESECAKE DESSERTS make the perfect Valentine’s Day treat! Whipped cheesecake layered with crushed cookies and cherry pie filling!
If you want to surprise your loved one with an indulgent dessert that is quick and easy . . . these Individual Cherry Cheesecake Desserts are it!
The light, fluffy cheesecake layer is a fantastic no-bake option. And cherry pie filling takes this dessert to the next level. Use crushed graham crackers or butter cookies for a little crunch and a dollop of whipped cream on top!
This recipe makes two large individual desserts to share with your Valentine. Or, it could easily be divided between four friends and everyone would leave satisfied. It’s rich. Delicious and rich.
These cute whipped cheesecake desserts are a huge hit with the kids, too. My daughter gobbled it up!
- Whipped Cream:
- Using whisk attachment, whip heavy cream until it begins to thicken.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Whip to soft peaks then set aside.
- Whip cream cheese, powdered sugar, heavy cream and vanilla until smooth.
- Reserve some whipped cream for topping and gently fold the remaining whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Layer serving dishes with crushed cookies, whipped cheesecake, cherry filling and whipped cream.
- Serve cold.
More Sweets For Your Sweetheart. . .