CHAMPAGNE FLOATS are the perfect sweet treat for Valentine’s Day! Only two ingredients!
Whether you’re celebrating Valentine’s Day, baby showers, or even wedding showers, Champagne Floats are the perfect dessert to wow your guests or loved ones. These easy and very pretty cocktails are easy to make (only two ingredients!) and delicious. The fruit flavors from the sorbet melts into the champagne, and the result is perfection!
You could make these with any flavor sorbet to make these the perfect color for any occasion! Lime for St. Patrick’s Day. Cantaloupe for summer. The possibilities are endless. Just change out the pink champagne for a brut or extra dry variety. Prosecco works wells too, or if you want your cocktail on the sweet side use some Asti instead!
One of my other favorite sorbet flavors for this cocktail is lemon. It’s so bright and refreshing. It also makes a great dinner party palate cleanser. Cheers!
Try these other sparkling cocktails!
- Sparkling Red Wine Sangria
- Champagne Cocktail
- Sparkling White Peach Sangria
- The Saint Champagne Cocktail
- Sparkling Apple Cider Sangria
- Champagne Lemonade
- More drink recipes…
- 2-3 scoops raspberry sorbet
- 1 cup pink champagne
- fresh raspberries for garnish
- Place scoops of sorbet in large wine glass.
- Pour champagne over the sorbet.
- Top with raspberries.
- Allow to melt while you sip or eat with a spoon, either way works!