A delicious and beautiful Champagne Cocktail made with juice, liqueur, and fresh fruit. Mix and match your favorite flavors to create your perfect drink!
Pop open some champagne – this delicious and elegant Champagne Cocktail is a drink you won’t be able to resist. Champagne is fantastic for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, New Year’s Eve, and Christmas. We love to have this and my favorite sangria to serve at any party! Pop it open to celebrate a birthday, promotion, or better yet just because. Champagne feels like such a celebratory drink, but there is no reason that you can’t enjoy it anytime you want!
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DRINK pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
This fruity Champagne Cocktail has quickly climbed to the top of my favorite drink list. I recently served this drink with Baked Brie and a Fruit and Cheese Board, and everyone went crazy for it. This cocktail is so quick you’ll be whipping it up all the time!
Champagne Cocktails can be made a million different ways. We’ve all had a mimosa, for instance (champagne and orange juice), and although those are delicious, this cocktail blows that one away. As a result, I don’t think I’ll ever be satisfied with a traditional mimosa again. This is the only Champagne Cocktail I want to to be sipping on!
Champagne Cocktail Ingredients:
- Champagne/Sparkling Wine: This is the base of the cocktail; use whatever brand you like. Since we’re adding stuff to it, don’t feel the need to spend a ton of money; a moderately priced sparkling wine should be just fine. Tip: You can even use sparkling apple cider for a non-alcoholic cocktail.
- Juice: Pomegranate or cherry juice is my favorite juices for this version. I love their color and their flavor.
- St. Germain (Elderflower Liqueur) or Raspberry Liqueur: St. Germain is floral, and the raspberry liqueur is fruity; choose whichever you prefer (or any other liqueur of your choice). Tip: Buy small bottles so that you can try different combinations.
- Fresh Fruit: This makes the cocktail look extra pretty. Garnish with raspberries, cherries, cranberries, or pomegranate seeds. And don’t forget to nibble on that boozy fruit!
Use my recipe as a base and switch around the juice, liqueur and fruit garnishes to make your favorite version.
Furthermore, you can make this champagne cocktail recipe in a pitcher (drinks for a crowd!), or let each person assemble their cocktail by setting out all the components alongside your champagne flutes. When I make this in a pitcher, I like to add some fresh fruit right into the pitcher (kind of like sangria).
Make this extra fun and fancy by adding a scoop of fruit sorbet right into each glass. It should come as absolutely no surprise that I love, love, love a scoop of raspberry sorbet floating in my champagne drinks. Is it a cocktail? Is it dessert? Yes and yes. And it’s amazing!
You can purchase small bottles of champagne, or sparkling wine in a can, which means you can whip up this cocktail for a couple of people with ease. Have a ho-hum day that needs something special? This is it!
Find more celebratory cocktail recipes here…
- Strawberry & Lime Moscato Punch
- Cucumber Mint Mojito
- Blueberry Thyme Crush Cocktail
- Orange Cranberry Holiday Party Punch
- Citrus Almond Party Punch
- More drink recipes…
Tools used to make this Champagne Cocktail
Pitcher: I love pitcher drinks and this pitcher always gets oohs and ahhs from my friends and readers.
Champagne Flutes: Classic champagne flutes are perfect for all kinds of cocktails and a must have for your celebrations.
- 750 mL bottle champagne (or sparkling wine)
- 1 cup pomegranate or cherry juice (more or less to taste)
- ¼ cup St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur (or raspberry liqueur)
- Raspberries, pomegranate seeds, cranberries or cherries for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher, stir gently.
- Serve in champagne flutes garnished with additional fruit.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!