If you are going to be entertaining this holiday season, make sure to mix up a batch of this Orange Cranberry Party Punch!
When it comes to the holidays, more than likely we will be entertaining at some point. We love hosting our friends and family at our home. We love good food and we always have something good to drink. Even if it’s just a small gathering.
ORANGE CRANBERRY PARTY PUNCH!
Love it? Pin it to your DRINK board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
I always love to mix up something special for our guests. We usually have little guests under the age of 21 so our drinks are all alcohol-free. Even though there is no alcohol, this orange cranberry holiday party punch has become one of my favorite easy party punch recipes.
This holiday party punch has all the flavors of the holidays in one delicious sip. Full of cranberry, orange, and apple flavors, this party punch is not only delicious. And it’s so pretty too! Especially if you garnish it with all the beautiful fruit of the season. And of course, it has to have a little fizz!
Now just because I don’t add alcohol to it when I mix it up, doesn’t mean you couldn’t add it to yours if you are hosting a 21 and older party. Just use whatever you think would be good in it. I’m thinking something sparkling! 🙂
I just love a good party punch. Whether we have 1 guest or 40, I like to keep things on hand to mix up a fun and fruity drink. I just think they are lots of fun and can add so much to a simple get together.
- 1 64 oz jug cran-apple juice
- 1 12 oz can frozen cranberry juice concentrate - NO Additional water added
- 3 cups orange juice
- Juice of 1 lime or 2 TBL
- 2 liters ginger ale
- fruit for garnish - cranberries apples, oranges, limes
- In a large pitcher mix together cran-apple juice, frozen cranberry concentrate, orange juice and lime juice. This is the punch base.
- Chill the base until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, add ice to punch bowl or drink dispenser.
- Add punch base and then add ginger ale.
- Add any garnishes to punch you like.
Check out one of my other favorite party punch recipes – raspberry crush punch!
Boyd Kobe says
Gorgeous looking punch! It sounds so delicious too. Can’t wait to try these, everyone will love them.
Aubrey Cota says
Yes, they will!