Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders are AMAZING! We love anything and everything with bacon and cheese and from now on, when a chicken nugget craving hits, I will make these for dinner! They are full of incredible flavor, very filling, and take chicken tenders to a whole new level! My husband and I dipped them in sour cream ranch and it was awesome! Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders are super tasty and perfect for the whole family!
Family-favorite chicken recipes!
- Bacon & Chicken Pinwheels
- Chicken Fried Steak
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice
- Brown Sugar Pineapple Chicken
- More dinner recipes…
- 1 egg
- garlic salt to taste
- onion salt to taste
- 1/2 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 3 oz cooked real bacon crumbles
- 1 package 14 oz uncooked chicken tenders (not breaded)
- optional-sour cream ranch dip
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Spray roasting grill pan with cooking spray
- Season each chicken tender with garlic salt, onion salt, and pepper
- In shallow bowl, beat egg
- In large bowl, place bread crumbs, cheese, bacon, and additional garlic salt, onion salt, and pepper
- Dip chicken into egg
- Press each chicken tender in the bread crumb mixture and coat the entire tender
- Place chicken tenders on sprayed roasting grill pan
- Spray the tops of the chicken tenders with cooking spray
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink in center and bread crumbs are golden brown
- Optional-serve with sour cream ranch dip
Real Housemoms TV
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!