Jalapeno Ranch Chicken Tenders are super yummy and my husband and I LOVE them! I had to be at my daughter’s classroom at 5:00 one night for Curriculum Night and wanted to make something quick and easy for dinner. My kids were having dinner with friends, so I used a few chicken breasts to make these delicious Jalapeno Ranch Chicken Tenders! You can either use my Jalapeno Ranch Dressing or a bottled one so make this dinner!
recipe modified from One Good Thing from Jillee
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts I used 3 large chicken breasts
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- Italian seasoning to taste
- 1 cup jalapeno ranch dressing
- oil for cooking
- optional-sour cream ranch dressing for dipping
- Pour oil to cover the bottom of your skillet and set on medium-high heat
- Pour some jalapeno ranch dressing on a plate (or in a bowl)
- Mix bread crumbs, cheese and seasonings in a shallow bowl
- Dip chicken in the dressing and then coat in the bread crumbs
- Place in pre-heated skillet
- Turn halfway through cooking
- Cook until no longer pink in the middle
- Optional-dip tenders in a sour cream ranch dip
Real Housemoms TV
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!