Strawberry & Lime Moscato Punch has the sweet flavor of your favorite wine with a great strawberry lime kick! This is an easy cocktail recipe, perfect for entertaining!
My favorite drink to make for a party is a punch. They’re so easy to whip up and they taste great! I love that you can just put everything into a pitcher and you’re done. No playing bartender all night. Instead, you get to enjoy your friends and the party while sipping on a super tasty drink! This Strawberry & Lime Moscato Punch is one of my favorite punches! We’ve made this more time than I can count, and everyone is always asking for the recipe!
STRAWBERRY & LIME MOSCATO PUNCH
Like it? Pin this post to your DRINK pin board!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
I originally made this punch to drink while we watched the Super Bowl and everyone loved it! In fact, I ended making 2 or pitchers over the course of the night because everyone kept asking for more. It’s such an easy recipe that I think it’ll become a staple for all your parties. I know it has at my house!
Strawberry & Lime Moscato Punch is an adaptation of our Moscato Punch. Moscato is a sweet wine and when you mix that with the fresh strawberry and lime juice you get an amazing drink! If it isn’t strawberry season where you live, you can also get away with using frozen strawberries, but this punch is a million times better in the summer with fresh strawberries. With a whole lot of sweet from the wine and strawberries, the lime juice is the perfect addition to this drink to cut through the sweetness. Then, just top off each glass with some 7 Up to give it a little bubble. Voila! You’ll have the best party punch around!
Want more party punch recipes?
- Cranberry Pineapple Punch
- Raspberry Peach Lemonade Punch
- Copycat Sweet Mama’s Punch
- Spiked Blackberry Lemonade Punch
- White Peach Sangria
- More drink recipes…
Tools used to make this Strawberry & Lime Moscato Punch recipe
Cutting Board: A good-sized cutting board is a must for home cooks. This board is thick & sturdy and makes recipe prep a breeze.
Knives: A good set of kitchen knives is essential for any cook. This set is the best one I’ve owned so far and it comes with a knife block, steak knives, and an array of larger knives perfect for all your slicing, chopping, and cutting needs.
Measuring Cup: Glass measuring cups are a kitchen tool everyone needs. This set makes sure you can measure exactly how much liquid you need for your recipe and they last practically forever!
Pitcher: I love pitcher drinks and this pitcher always gets oohs and ahhs from my friends and readers.
- 1.5 liter of Moscato wine
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate, defrosted
- 1 cup strawberries, diced plus 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 lime sliced into wheels
- 2 Liter 7 Up (or lemon-lime soda)
- Place 1 cup of diced strawberries and 1/4 cup of limeade in a blender and puree
- Run through a strainer to remove most of the seeds
- Pour puree into a pitcher
- Add remaining limeade and Moscato into the pitcher
- Garnish with strawberry and lime slices
- Chill in fridge
- When ready to serve, pour punch into serving glasses, and then top each glass with 7 Up