Strawberry & Lime Moscato Punch has the sweet flavor of your favorite wine with a great strawberry lime kick! This is an easy cocktail recipe, perfect for entertaining!
My favorite drinks to make for parties are punch recipes. They’re so easy to whip up and they taste great! I love that you can just put everything into a pitcher and you’re done. No playing bartender all night. Instead, you get to enjoy your friends and the party while sipping on super tasty easy mixed drinks! This Strawberry & Lime Moscato Punch is one of my favorite cocktails! It’s an adaptation of our Moscato Punch, and we’ve made this punch recipe more times than I can count.
STRAWBERRY & LIME MOSCATO PUNCH
Like it? Pin this post to your DRINK pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
I originally made this Moscato punch recipe to drink while we watched the Super Bowl and everyone loved it! In fact, I ended making 2 or pitchers over the course of the night because everyone kept asking for more. It’s such an easy recipe that I think it’ll become a staple for all your parties. I know it has at my house!
What is Moscato wine?
- Moscato is a sweet Italian wine known for its floral aromas. These wines are also known for having peach, orange blossom, and nectarine flavors.
- These are some of my favorite Moscato wine recipes – Tropical Moscato Sangria, Peach & Raspberry Moscato Punch, Holiday Sangria, Pina Colada Sangria & Raspberry Mint Moscato Lemonade
When you mix that wine with the fresh strawberry and lime juice you get an amazing drink! If it isn’t strawberry season where you live, you can also get away with using frozen strawberries, but this punch is a million times better in the summer with fresh strawberries.
What to make with strawberries
- Strawberry Cake from Scratch
- Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
- Strawberry Poppyseed Dressing
- Strawberry Tequila Sunrise
With a whole lot of sweetness from the wine and strawberries, the lime juice is the perfect addition to this drink to cut through the sweetness. Then, just top off each glass with some 7 Up to give it a little bubble. Voila! You’ll have the best Moscato punch recipe around! And if you prefer spirits in your punch my Cranberry Pineapple Punch is a fabulous rum punch recipe!
Want more easy cocktails?
- Sparkling Red Wine Sangria
- Raspberry Peach Lemonade Punch
- Triple Berry Wine Slush
- Strawberry Lemonade Sangria
- White Peach Sangria
- Raspberry White Claw Cocktail
- Champagne Cocktail
- More drink recipes…
Tools used to make this Strawberry & Lime Moscato Punch recipe
Cutting Board: A good-sized cutting board is a must for home cooks. This board is thick & sturdy and makes recipe prep a breeze.
Knives: A good set of kitchen knives is essential for any cook. This set is the best one I’ve owned so far and it comes with a knife block, steak knives, and an array of larger knives perfect for all your slicing, chopping, and cutting needs.
Measuring Cup: Glass measuring cups are a kitchen tool everyone needs. This set makes sure you can measure exactly how much liquid you need for your recipe and they last practically forever!
Pitcher: I love pitcher drinks and this pitcher always gets oohs and ahhs from my friends and readers.
- 1.5 liter of Moscato wine
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate defrosted
- 1 cup strawberries diced plus 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 lime sliced into wheels
- 2 Liter 7 Up or lemon-lime soda
- Place 1 cup of diced strawberries and 1/4 cup of limeade in a blender and puree
- Run through a strainer to remove most of the seeds
- Pour puree into a pitcher
- Add remaining limeade and Moscato into the pitcher
- Garnish with strawberry and lime slices
- Chill in fridge
- When ready to serve, pour punch into serving glasses, and then top each glass with 7 Up
I was wondering if you could use roscato?
Aubrey Cota says
If that is something you prefer then, yes.
What size can of limeade? 6 oz or 12 oz? Thanks.
Aubrey Cota says
Generally 12oz is used but feel free to cut it in half if you don’t want that much limeade flavor.
B Thompson says
I have a question regarding hue limeade. What size is needed…I found 6oz and 12oz. Thank you.
Aubrey Cota says
Either should work, it would mostly depend on how big your serving container is.
what a lovely cocktail, I’ve never made anything with Moscato before, this inspires me to make this cocktail. love the lime too, thank you for this!
I’m making this for a bridal shower in a large punch dispenser. Can I add the soda in advance don’t want to have to tell everyone to add the soda after dispensing. Also, if I use the Moscato D’Asti sparkling wine, do you skip the soda?
Julie @Real Housemoms says
Hi Debbie! Moscato wines are sweet and generally so is an asti. The soda adds fizz and sweetness, so I’d include it. If you’re worried about the sweetness level, add half the soda and check to see if the punch is to your taste. If you’re serving this for a crowd, you can add the soda in right at the last minute and it will be fine. I hope you all have a great time at the shower!
The Strawberry Lime Moscato Punch is delicious and perfect for Mother’s Day.
I’m in Australia, does anyone know what I can use instead of lime aide?
Aubrey @Real Housemoms says
You could use a frozen lemonade concentrate. I think that would be just as good. 🙂