Light, sweet, and filled with holiday cheer, this Raspberry White Claw Cocktail is the fizzy drink you’ll be craving this holiday season!
I’m a girl who loves bubbles in her drinks. That’s why this Raspberry Champagne Cocktail is typically my go-to drink for parties. But, I’m branching out this year and bringing the bubbles in a different way. So move over champagne, hard seltzer is here for our holiday cocktail!
Raspberry White Claw Cocktail is the perfect drink for the holiday season. It’s fizzy, red, and bubbling with fresh fruit. It’ll leave you feeling merry and bright and you’ll adore how beautiful it looks as you’re sipping it with family and friends!
RASPBERRY WHITE CLAW COCKTAIL
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DRINKS board!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
I have absolutely hopped on the hard seltzer train. I’ve always been a “soft” seltzer drinker. Something about the bubbles and hint of fruity flavor in seltzer water makes me love it.
It also helps me to keep up with my daily water intake goals. I swear that if my water has bubbles in it, I’m WAY more likely to drink it than if it’s plain old still water.
When I started seeing HARD seltzers coming out onto the liquor market, I just knew I would be a fan. I love all the brands, all the flavors, allllll the hard seltzers. They are typically my go-to drink for summertime fun, but this year I wanted to find a way to make them a little more festive so I can enjoy hard seltzers year round!
That’s when I got the brilliant idea to make this fun cocktail using my favorite type: Raspberry White Claw Hard Seltzer. I love a sweet cocktail with a little fizz and this raspberry cocktail fits that bill perfectly. Not only does it taste delicious, but it looks gorgeous in a rocks glass. I know I for one, will be mixing up this White Claw seltzer cocktail all throughout the holiday season!
If raspberry isn’t your thing, skip the mashed fruit, and swap out for cherry hard seltzer instead! Boom… You have a cherry or black cherry limeade cocktail!
White Claw Cocktail Ingredients
Cocktail Base – I love this White Claw cocktail because it isn’t SUPER boozy like so many other holiday drinks. You can sip it casually and know that you won’t be feeling sluggish the next day! All you need for the base of this raspberry cocktail is some White Claw Raspberry hard seltzer and some lemon-lime soda!
Fruit – like any good holiday cocktail, you’ll be flavoring (and coloring!) this drink with some delicious fresh fruit. You’ll need some raspberries, a few limes, and some Maraschino cherry juice (this adds a little sweetness, but is mostly there to dye your drink a Christmas-y red!)
Drink Sugars – these pink drink sugars are used for rimming the glasses as well as adding a little extra sweetness to your raspberry cocktail. You can definitely find pink drink sugars in your local grocery store or liquor store (or even order some online!), or, you can make them yourself. They’re super easy to make.
How to Make Raspberry White Claw Cocktail
This recipe makes two White Claw cocktails, but it is SUPER easy to make a bigger batch. You’ll just need one can of White Claw Raspberry and one can of 7-up for every 2 cocktails you want to make!
For the Cocktail
- Start by filling your glasses with ice cubes. Pour half of the White Claw, lemon-lime soda, grenadine, and lime juice into each glass. (Watch your holiday cocktail suddenly look like the color of Rudolph’s nose!)
- In another bowl, mash 6 raspberries and place an even amount of mashed berries in each glass.
- Next, dip the lime slices in your drink sugars, and place a sugared slice on the rim of each glass.
- To garnish your cocktails, thread a couple of raspberries onto a drink stirrer and place one in each glass.
- Last, sprinkle about a teaspoon of drink sugars into each glass for that extra little holiday fun! Or you can dip the rim of each glass in the sugars before adding ice.
For Homemade Drink Sugars
If you want to keep things easy, you can totally purchase drink sugars at the store. BUT they’re also super simple to make! You can have your drink sugars pre-made and ready to go come cocktail time. They take about 24 hours to finish drying out.
- Start by lining a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Sprinkle 1 cup of granulated sugar onto the parchment.
- Next, sprinkle the sugar with 2 tablespoons of cranberry juice and mix to color the sugar.
- Spread the pink sugar on the parchment paper and let it sit until dry, about 24 hours. It will dry in small clumps, but no worries. Just break those apart with your fingers!
- Once your drink sugars are dry, use them to rim the glasses for your White Claw cocktails!
If you’ve got leftover drink sugar, go ahead and pop them into a zip-top bag and store them in a dry space. You’ll be making these raspberry cocktails so often now that you’ll probably want some extra drink sugars on hand!
More Easy Holiday Cocktails
I know you’re going to love sipping on a fizzy Raspberry White Claw Cocktail this holiday season, but don’t just limit yourself to one yummy drink! Try out some of my other favorite holiday cocktails to get you into the spirit of the season!
Cranberry Margarita – Cranberry is one of my favorite holiday flavors, and margaritas are one of my favorite cocktails! This fun recipe mixes the two into a delicious holiday treat!
Mulled Wine – I always thought that warm wine sounded disgusting, but if you haven’t tried it, you HAVE to. Mulled wine is so flavorful and it warms you inside and out!
Warm Caramel Apple Cider Cocktail – this is one of my go-to drinks once autumn hits, but it works SO well for the winter holidays too!
Need even more cocktail inspiration?
- Cherry Beer Margarita
- Spiked Strawberry Lemonade Cocktail
- Spiced Pumpkin Punch
- Slow Cooker Hot Buttered Rum
- Crock Pot Wassail
- more DRINK recipes…
Tools used to make this Raspberry White Claw Cocktail recipe
Rocks glasses: how cute are these glasses? They’re perfect for holiday cocktails!
Drink stirrers: I love this set of reusable drink stirrers (sometimes called swizzle sticks). They’re cute and eco-friendly!
- 12 ounces White Claw raspberry hard seltzer (1 can)
- 7.5 ounces lemon-lime soda
- 2 teaspoons grenadine
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 10 fresh raspberries
- 1 lime sliced into wedges
- Pink drink sugars for garnish (see note)
Pink Drink Sugars
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cranberry juice
- Fill two cocktail glasses with ice.
- Pour half a can of White Claw, half the lemon-lime soda, 1 teaspoon grenadine, and 1/2 teaspoon lime juice into each glass.
- Muddle raspberries in a small bowl and add half to each glass.
- Dip lime wedges into drink sugars on each side and place on lime on each glass. Garnish with a couple of raspberries and a teaspoon of drink sugars sprinkled over the top (or dip the rims into the sugar before adding ice).
- Spread 1 cup of sugar out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cranberry juice over the sugar. Mix everything together until the sugar has a pale pink color.
- Spread sugar back out on baking sheet and let dry for 24 hours. It will dry in small clumps. Use your fingers to break apart the clumps and store in an airtight container on the counter.