Slow Cooker Candy Cane White Hot Chocolate is a perfect minty winter treat! It’s an easy recipe that will be gone in minutes!
My family loves anything peppermint flavored this time of year. I decided to make a white hot chocolate and flavor it with crushed candy canes. This Slow Cooker Candy Cane Hot Chocolate would be perfect for any evening in December or for Christmas morning. Do plan ahead with this recipe. It takes the slow cooker about 1.5 hours to heat up this cocoa.
We love to sip on warm drinks out of the Crock Pot. When you use the Crock Pot it’s almost always a simple recipe! When the cold temperatures set in along with the rain or snow we could all use some warm comfort in a glass to help us get through the winter. I also love to make a batch of Crock Pot Apple Cranberry Cider or one of my other best crock pot recipes!
What we used:
- 1/2 gallon whole milk 8 cups
- 8 ounces Ghiradelli white chocolate baking bars broken up into small pieces
- 1/2 cup candy canes crushed (see note)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Crushed candy canes for garnish
- Add the milk, white chocolate, crushed candy canes, and vanilla to a 5-quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Stir every 15 minutes.
- Pour hot chocolate into mugs and top with whipped cream and crushed candy canes for garnish. Serve warm.
You may also like these Hot Cocoa Gift Jars for the slow cooker or stove top