Slow Cooker Candy Cane White Hot Chocolate is a perfect minty winter treat! It’s an easy recipe that will be gone in minutes!
My family loves anything peppermint flavored this time of year. I decided to make a white hot chocolate and flavor it with crushed candy canes. This Slow Cooker Candy Cane Hot Chocolate would be perfect for any evening in December or for Christmas morning. Do plan ahead with this recipe. It takes the slow cooker about 1.5 hours to heat up this cocoa.
We love to sip on warm drinks out of the Crock Pot. When you use the Crock Pot it’s almost always a simple recipe! When the cold temperatures set in along with the rain or snow we could all use some warm comfort in a glass to help us get through the winter. I also love to make a batch of Crock Pot Apple Cranberry Cider or one of my other best crock pot recipes!
What we used:
- 1/2 gallon whole milk 8 cups
- 8 oz Ghiradelli white chocolate baking bars broken up into small pieces
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes or starlight candies
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- whipped cream for serving I use Reddi-Whip
- more crushed candy canes for garnish
- Add the milk, broken up white chocolate, crushed candy canes, and vanilla to a 5-quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on HIGH for 1.5 hours (stirring every 15 minutes).
- Serve topped with whipped cream and topped with crushed candy canes for garnish.
You may also like these Hot Cocoa Gift Jars for the slow cooker or stove top
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!